Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ZooZoo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2011, 9:15 am

i love it when my partner shows off and strips for me, hes a bit shy sometimes but if hes in the mood hell dance for me too and i love it :D

i would go see a male stripper but more for the novelty really im not sure if id go twice.

i would be more interested in in going to a female strip club but waht ever the club, id much rather stay home and watch my man anyday XD

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2011, 3:25 pm

No, because guys don't really turn me on whether it's an average person or really attractive.

abaisse
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

No. I'd rather spend money on a date with a guy I can have have a relationship with.

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm

No I would not.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

Never in a million years I would want to do something like that.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 11:29 pm

After some of the skeevy stories I've heard... I'll pass...

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 5:43 am

I wouldn't mind watching, but I won't be willing to pay much. I'd rather go see a hot girl strip. (I'm bi.) Although I generally don't like people with heavy makeup, loads of hair products or wearing uncomfortable looking clothes. So I'm bound to be bothered by what I see instead of entertained.

bodaccea
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2011, 6:46 am

probably wouldn't pay, things are a bit tight at the minute, but :cyclopsani: a freebie would be cool

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 6:56 am

No. I don't know the social conventions involved. It took me nearly a year of going to pubs with other uni students when i was younger to learn the correct manor of ordering a drink. I would not be able to function in the enviroment.

So it is a long winded "NO" for me.

So I'm never in a rush

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 5:22 pm

I still can't manage to order my own drink in a bar. The bartender has to notice me on his own and come up to ask, "What can I get you?" for me to be able to get a drink if someone's not ordering for me. Of course, bartenders in busy American bars are NEVER able to notice you. It's horrible. This is why I loved the Irish Pub I used to go to when I lived in Germany. They knew me, loved me, and always made sure I was taken care of.

xx_sheena_xx
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Mar 2011, 8:13 am

Nah, would make me extreamly bored! yeah i cheak people out but only for like a second. seeing someone strip just seems pointless to me

V10L3T
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2011, 11:05 am

i would if the dude happens to be a man i'm currently with. uh.. watching strangers just taking off their clothes isnt a past time i would consider taking part in (or paying for) for any reason. If I had to watch anyone take off their clothes, i'd rather it be someone i had a romantic relationship with anyway.

poppyfields
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

No, I think objectification of bodies is disgusting.

Mercurial
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 10:51 pm

No. I find stripping crass and trashy and the way women typically act around male stripper makes me ashamed of my gender. Idiots. It's really just about making money off of someone else's stupidity. And it's boring.

Plus most male strippers are pretty gross looking, IMO. I like more normal looking guys, not some guy who's juiced, waxed, spray tanned and has an unhealthy low BMI.

ADoyle90815
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2011, 1:24 pm

No, it's not something I'm interested in. If I wanted to look at male bodies, I could go to the beach and in some areas, I don't have to pay for parking if it's on the street. The only person I would want to watch taking his clothes off in front of me is someone I'm in a relationship with anyway.

rabbit90
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Mar 2011, 2:41 am

I would go I suppose, if I got it for free. I would never pay to see attractive males, when I could just go to the beach and view them, say if that was my bag. But I could just get one for free if I so wanted to.