Page 3 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

PrncssAlay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jul 2013, 1:28 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Why they like boobs so much

Cafeaulait, with your avatar of a cat eagerly watching cream being poured into a cup of coffee, this question was amusing. :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 1:29 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

For the same reason women like men's chests.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 2:36 pm

Mjr, ouch :? And from what I've heard apparently they freeze when it's cold too 8O

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

23 Jul 2013, 2:46 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

I doubt the sentiments are equivalent. I like breasts far more than I like chests. I regard chests with the same neutral, "Oh, that's nice," that is associated with other body parts: arms, knees, ankles, whatever. It's just there. A chest is just there. Breasts are delightful.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 2:52 pm

Shatbat wrote:
Mjr, ouch :? And from what I've heard apparently they freeze when it's cold too 8O

Just like any extremity...they're more body part than decorative adornment. :wink:

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

23 Jul 2013, 3:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
What men wish women would understand.

When I screw up, go ahead and tell me ... ONCE. More than that is called "nagging".

If you screw up once, I tell you once. If you keep making the same mistake, I'll keep telling you about it. If you don't like hearing about it, then learn from your mistakes. If I didn't say anything, that would fall into your "hard to get" and "not telling me" category of complaint. So you want me to say something, but you're not willing to go so far as letting what I say have an effect?

Quote:
No, your cat is just like everyone else's cat.

Each cat is an individual, just like every dog and every horse. While behavioral traits may be shared between different members of the same species, the same can be said for every species, including humans, but I presume you wouldn't say every human is just like every other human.

Quote:
Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.

Leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked ain't pretty.

Whether or not a woman wears makeup is for her to decide. We don't run our lives based on what you find sexy. We are not here for your entertainment. Women dress and apply cosmetics for their own satisfaction, not for you, and you can stop telling women to behave and groom themselves for your personal preferences. I don't give a damn what you find sexy. I'm not here for you. I'm a person in my own right independent of your desires. The same applies to what hair we pluck and what hair we leave in place. It's for us, not for you, so back off.

Quote:
I just may lie to make you feel good. Don't be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.

You bet your ass I want you to tell the truth. If you lie for my feelings you cannot be trusted, and I don't waste my time on somebody who can't be trusted.

Quote:
Rambling emo freeverse is not poetry; "The Man From Nantucket" is.

Poetry, as a facet of art, is subjective and cannot be pinned down to one authentic style.

Quote:
When you get angry over some stupid little pointless thing, I question your intelligence ... and sometimes even your sanity.

To your eyes it is 'stupid and pointless.' Try listening and trying to understand rather than dismissing somebody's response as stupid and crazy. Dismissing somebody as stupid and crazy is one of the most disrespectful things you can do. To you it may be pointless, but not everything is about you.

Quote:
A random unexpected grope from you is always welcome, even in public. Especially in public.

A random, unexpected grope from you is unwelcome and makes me uncomfortable.

Quote:
"I'm sorry" means "I'm sorry"; it does NOT mean, "Guilty on all counts, your honor", especially when we don't even know what we're saying "I'm sorry" for.

For an apology to mean anything, you must know what you did, regret what you did, and seek to change the behavior. If you don't know what you're saying sorry for, the apology is meaningless.

Quote:
Do not expect to have a conversation via the Internet message unless you use the words "lonely", "naked" and "waiting".

Don't expect to have any encounter with a man over the internet that is not sexual? You mean you can only ever see women as sex objects and never as people worthy of basic, human interaction? Think about that.

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

23 Jul 2013, 3:12 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Shatbat wrote:

Just like any extremity...they're more body part than decorative adornment. :wink:

Very true.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 3:12 pm

OUCH! I've been spanked!

Probably deserved it, though; so, I'm sorry.

At least we're getting this stuff out in the open.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

former_hermit wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Shatbat wrote:

Very true.

I remember this time in winter where a guy said his balls were freezing and he would go sterile. I narrowly avoided an aspie moment of telling him balls were supposed to be below body temperature in order to better produce sperm :lol:

But wait, do you mean boobs are more than something to ogle at and play with! Nonsense!

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

23 Jul 2013, 3:49 pm

Would have been nice if you avoided a sexualized term such as 'spanked' to make your statement, given the context.

EmberEyes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jul 2013, 4:22 pm

former_hermit wrote:
Would have been nice if you avoided a sexualized term such as 'spanked' to make your statement, given the context.

I thought spank was how people diciplined kids in the dark ages (pre-1960) and still do in uncivilized countries.

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

23 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm

EmberEyes wrote:
former_hermit wrote:

I thought spank was how people diciplined kids in the dark ages (pre-1960) and still do in uncivilized countries.

That is one way spanking is used. It is also used in a sexual connotation, particularly when between two adults.

Cilantro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2013, 4:40 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

There's nothing to look at there. Your nipples are anticlimactic.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 8:03 pm

Shatbat wrote:
former_hermit wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Shatbat wrote:

Very true.

I remember this time in winter where a guy said his balls were freezing and he would go sterile. I narrowly avoided an aspie moment of telling him balls were supposed to be below body temperature in order to better produce sperm :lol:

But wait, do you mean boobs are more than something to ogle at and play with! Nonsense!

I don't know how to say it or compare it, apart to say - you know how your nose is the first thing that freezes when it gets cold? Imagine that same freezing part but on a body part that is many many times over more sensitive - therefore gets sore, aches and is reactive. :lol: This is why I can handle my nose or ears being cold, but not my boobs. Your nose and ears don't ache to hell and get really sore and freeze which allows you to feel the temperature better (which in this case is a very bad thing).

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 8:39 pm

Well, that's exactly how I tried to visualize it :lol: But with fingers, my ears and nose are not sensitive enough and just go numb, but fingers hurt! And I'd imagine it gets worse for boobs because they have increased surface area and also are, *ahem* portruding :lol:. I don't know much about their nerve density, blood perfusion or thermal conductivity, but all in all I can make a clear enough picture to commiserate with you gals *shudder*

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 11:42 pm

former_hermit wrote:
EmberEyes wrote:
former_hermit wrote:
That is one way spanking is used. It is also used in a sexual connotation, particularly when between two adults.

:roll:, just :roll:!

I withdraw my apology.