Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
If man is equal to woman, then man is not man enough to or for woman.

The more woman struggles for that equality the less valued mans struggle to become that meaningful man to woman.

We can not be men if woman are men too. in their eyes and aspirations we can only fail in what they expect of man to be or become for them. we can not be what they expect of us for them, when they become us, and then expect better of us then they feel they can become...

An asexual woman does not want another woman, yet thats what men becomes to them when women becomes equal to men, then expects even more out of men in order to feel men are man enough for them. then they cry inequalities and want yet again to become just like men. its a loop where men cant win.. men will never be man enough for women as long as women are equal to men.

WOW! "if I can't oppress womyn then I am not a REAL man". Anti-feminism at it's most honest.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 8:44 am

Then tell me, how many women wants a man less ambitious then them?

Many times I have heard men complain that their mates left them when they made equal to or less then the womans income. so when women gets to become that equal to man then he is no longer man enough for them, not ambitious enough, forcing men to work or try even harder, where before she was attracted to and felt he was ambitious enough for her.

When men are equal to women, then as far as women are concerned he may as well be another women, which is unattractive to her.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 8:48 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:

Many times I have heard men complain that their mates left them when they made equal to or less then the womans income. so when women gets to become that equal to man then he is no longer man enough for them, not ambitious enough, forcing men to work or try even harder, where before she was attracted to and felt he was ambitious enough for her.

why does everything have to be "I am superior! me heap big man!" - this is the problem everything becoming some big p*ssing contest. Can't people just work together equally? relationships and marriage are supposed to be a partnership - not a dominance contest.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 9:00 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:

I really need to thank you. For about 14 years, I did not care for my partner earning less money then me, and even was so stupid recently to marry him. Thanks that you reminded me of the existence of such a thing as monetary income. Without you, I never would have spended a thought on it, so would have never realized that my partner earns less, and would not know now that I made an horrible failure in marrying him.

Now that you say and I realized it, my partner must now be forced to do an metamorphosis, because as you said, even if he was "equal" to me, which he cannot be according to you, because the worth of an person according to you only depending on his monetary income, he could not stay a man, because of me having morphed into a man. (Must have happened during the last 80 minutes: Last time I was on the toilette, I definitely still was female.) I hope you have told that scientific breakthtrough to scientists magazine nature - lots of stupid biologists, still thinks being man or woman would depend on chromosomes!

So when I drive home in about an hour, to prevent the shock from me, when meeting my partner: Exactly into what will he have formed? A blob? An alien? An beholder? Chromatic dragon or ogre?

Or could it be that your theory is completely nonsense and my partner will still be the person that he always was and always will be, and his worth will just as it was before, depend on his personality and not his monetary income?

Its ok, if you think, that someone owning a bigger car then you, would have more worth then you. But if its ok, I would like to judge people on other preferences.

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2014, 9:03 am

@ OP.
I'm beginning to think you don't like women very much.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 9:11 am

Schneekugel wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:

I really need to thank you. For about 14 years, I did not care for my partner earning less money then me, and even was so stupid recently to marry him. Thanks that you reminded me of the existence of such a thing as monetary income. Without you, I never would have spended a thought on it, so would have never realized that my partner earns less, and would not know now that I made an horrible failure in marrying him.

Now that you say and I realized it, my partner must now be forced to do an metamorphosis, because as you said, even if he was "equal" to me, which he cannot be according to you, because the worth of an person according to you only depending on his monetary income, he could not stay a man, because of me having morphed into a man. (Must have happened during the last 80 minutes: Last time I was on the toilette, I definitely still was female.) I hope you have told that scientific breakthtrough to scientists magazine nature - lots of stupid biologists, still thinks being man or woman would depend on chromosomes!

So when I drive home in about an hour, to prevent the shock from me, when meeting my partner: Exactly into what will he have formed? A blob? An alien? An beholder? Chromatic dragon or ogre?

Or could it be that your theory is completely nonsense and my partner will still be the person that he always was and always will be, and his worth will just as it was before, depend on his personality and not his monetary income?

Its ok, if you think, that someone owning a bigger car then you, would have more worth then you. But if its ok, I would like to judge people on other preferences.

Ya know, I wish most women were like you, too. I didn't say all women were that way. only that MANY men complain of this problem. even I had that sad experience. I was making more then the woman, she got her raise, she then became discontented and left me for another man, telling me he was more prestigious and had a better income, and I was not ambitious enough for her. my only conciliation was she later left him because he was a a real jerk to her to the point of being abusive.

If anything its men whom are being oppressed with such expectations of him.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 9:19 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:

MRA argument in a nutshell - "I can't control everything I am oppressed" - pretty much like every privileged person every where including racists, homophobes et al.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 9:27 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:

MRA argument in a nutshell - "I can't control everything I am oppressed" - pretty much like every privileged person every where including racists, homophobes et al.

Oh I see, its OK for women to cry oppression from men, but not men of women, when men say it its an evil against women. great equality there.

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2014, 1:40 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
If man is equal to woman, then man is not man enough to or for woman.

The more woman struggles for that equality the less valued mans struggle to become that meaningful man to woman.

We can not be men if woman are men too. in their eyes and aspirations we can only fail in what they expect of man to be or become for them. we can not be what they expect of us for them, when they become us, and then expect better of us then they feel they can become...

An asexual woman does not want another woman, yet thats what men becomes to them when women becomes equal to men, then expects even more out of men in order to feel men are man enough for them. then they cry inequalities and want yet again to become just like men. its a loop where men cant win.. men will never be man enough for women as long as women are equal to men.

And a black man cannot be a black man if he gets equality with white men? Is a white man still a man if another race is equal to him?
If a black man becomes equal under the law to a white man, does this make a black woman less or more than she was before? Does this make her less or more than a white woman?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2014, 6:49 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:

:D

In all seriousness, I agree with Soccer22.

This needs to be said again!

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 7:02 pm

I think women like "boys" and men like "girls." It seems people no longer worry about age at all. I think people can not find attraction in their age group but cannot find compatibility in those not of age group, so just settle for sex, wherever they can get it.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 7:03 pm

How on God's green earth does one answer the question, "Do women like men?" The question makes absolutely no sense to me.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

khaoz wrote:
I think women like "boys" and men like "girls." It seems people no longer worry about age at all. I think people can not find attraction in their age group but cannot find compatibility in those not of age group, so just settle for sex, wherever they can get it.

not all of us in that way - "some girls marry girls get over it" , in fact I have just asked one to marry me.

MissMaria
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Mar 2014, 11:27 pm

beneficii wrote:
How on God's green earth does one answer the question, "Do women like men?" The question makes absolutely no sense to me.

I was thinking, "They go down quite well with a bit of sauce and some chocolate," would be a good answer...

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 7:50 am

MissMaria wrote:
beneficii wrote:

I was thinking, "They go down quite well with a bit of sauce and some chocolate," would be a good answer...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hail:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 11:08 am

NinsMom wrote:
@ OP.
I'm beginning to think you don't like women very much.
Sometimes I do, and sometimes I dont, sometimes I don't trust them and sometimes Im afraid of them I do not hate them either, but my curiosity gets to me and urges me to understand them more or at least try to.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList