Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

BastetsEye
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Dec 2008, 3:22 pm

I pretty much just put it up in a ponytail, greasy or clean. I like it long but I hate it in my face. I'd get it cut short but (and I get the irony) I feel to exposed.

Occasionally I will put it in a french plait over night if I'm going out to somewhere I want to look nice, or if I know I'm going to be forced into photographs.

Honestly I don't know how to do anything else, and can't think that I would want to put the effort into it if I could.

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 3:31 pm

I keep it a bit longer because then you don't have to pay for expensive haircuts if it grows quickly. I also find it easy to just gather and twist it and clip it onto the back of my head out of the way. If I am going out, especially if its windy, I just gather it all up and shove it under a hat.

In summer, I gather it up to keep cool, in winter, if its really cold, I let it drop to keep me warm. Hair is practical and useful in these ways.

I used to have very pretty hair and many seemed to wish they had it because it was a pretty colour and thick and shiny, though I didn't much care for it mostly and would often have it cut very short much to every ones shock an horror and to the secret pleasure of jealous people. Silly people.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 3:33 pm

I dye my hair different colors about every month or so. =]

I can't style my hair, however, my mother has to help me with it. But I don't leave the house much anyway so it's not a problem.