Page 5 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2013, 9:18 pm

I wore nothing but sports bras well into my twenties, for the dual purpose of keeping the creepers down and simply not having to deal with two floppy appendages on my chest.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 9:56 am

I will never understand the guys who send women who they don't know (or barely know) pervy messages out of the blue, or pictures of their cocks, and make bizarrely inappropriate expressions of overwhelming "love", lust and obsession (either privately or even in public) , and expect the woman to be delighted and feel the same way about them (pleasantly touched by their pervy comments, or madly in love with them, or whatever) ... it's just creepy.
And weird.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 4:04 pm

Shatbat wrote:
MindBlind wrote:
Actually, my boobs do cause me issues with stuff like that (even when I'm wearing a sports bra). Bad enough when it's on your chest - can't imagine what it's like between your legs. Must get pretty annoying (especially if your underwear gets bunched up or you accidentally sit on a testicle).

f**k, I miss having no boobs. That was great back then...

I was reminded of this very thread yesterday when playing football (soccer?) as a goalkeeper, I got hit by the ball in a very unfortunate place and the pain was difficult to shrug off. I understand your concerns, and that's why I personally don't wear boxers and prefer boxer briefs, they keep things in place pretty nicely and I don't have to worry about them. I personally think boobs would be more cumbersome.

This looks like a "I have it worse" situation, only in reverse :lol:

Haha, I guess when you're used to something it gets easier to deal with. Boobs are pretty cumbersome because of the weight of them and how hard it is to support them. However if someone kicked a football on my boob, I don't think it would hurt as much (but it would f*****g hurt, haha).

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2013, 5:24 pm

One thing I cannot see mentioned, the combination of a morning erection and requiring a piss very badly, the wanting a piss contributes to the erection quite severely, ie, it wont go away until you have the piss.

You can see the problem we have with the appendage pointing upwards when it needs to point downwards, towards the toilet, and its not as if you can bend it.
If I lived in the woods I would just point it out the window.

One method is to stand a long way from the toilet so that gravity arcs the stream to where it is supposed to go, as the pressure reduces you walk nearer the bowl.

As for the lady commenting on men preferring to use the outdoors rather than a public toilet, a large proportion of men cannot pee whilst standing next to a stranger, we dont have separate cubicles like you ladies get, we are anxious in the company of other men in case we suddenly have to fight to the death, so its hard to relax enough.

Peeing in front of Woman is easy though as some of them ask to watch.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 10:17 am

Quote:
we dont have separate cubicles like you ladies get

8O In this country guys definitely have cubicles.
What do guys do in your country when they need to take a sh*t ?
Crap in the urinals, or into some kind of communal bucket !?!?

;-) One thing I will never understand about guys is why (given the option) so many of them would seemingly prefer a public piss into urinals, rather than having a semi-private cubicle-enclosed piss.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 10:26 am

My ex used to piss out of the back door, he probably still does.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 10:41 am

Huh, what OliveOilMom wrote reminds me how different my family is. My father doesn’t have a license at all, so it’s my mother driving the car as she’s the only one who can.

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Why they like boobs so much

Because they're there.

Yes, and usually in the way. :?

gad yes!! They're just in the way! I haven't gotten caught in slide doors, but I have toppled stuff on tables etc. They're so in the way!

MindBlind wrote:
f**k, I miss having no boobs. That was great back then...

I miss my child body too. I'd trade no boobs. no blood and no pubic hair any day.

yellowtamarin wrote:
Fnord wrote:
What men wish women would understand.

Wow that list really highlights how "non-feminine" I am...most of it I agree with, as in, I take the man's viewpoint.

The exact opposite for me. Fnord’s list just reminds me how much I really dislike men. When I hear details about a relationship ending or having trouble, I almost always sympathize completely with the female.
That is one thing I never have understood here (on WP, I mean). Whenever men rant about women, there are always some females jumping in and agreeing with them, while I couldn't disagree more.
Seeing how I am boyish in some ways, it's good to know that there is a balance there, that there are girly things about me as well.

I will never understand why men are so rude (one good example is being direct in what they want when everything in me say you should be subtle).
I will never understand why men are so obsessed with sex. Not even normally sex preoccupied women get it, for an asexual like me, men just come off as cavemen. If they’re into hunting and dislike books and think they’re the boss of the relationship as well, the image is complete.
I will never understand how men can be so incredibly insensitive to the people they supposedly love, and “forget” to do chores and claim to forget birthdays and so on. That’s simply not the way you treat someone you love or even just respect. If you say you’re gonna do something, you had better do it. Anything else is just lack of respect. If you love someone, you don’t forget their birthday.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 12:17 pm

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
One thing I will never understand about guys is why (given the option) so many of them would seemingly prefer a public piss into urinals, rather than having a semi-private cubicle-enclosed piss.

I think that's partly efficiency and partly courtesy to others. It's generally faster to use a urinal, because you don't have to open the door and lift the seat - and maybe you don't want to touch the seat, either. It also leaves the cubicles for those who actually need them. Of course, if the toilet is empty then that's not an issue, but then neither is privacy.

I have to say, despite all the threads on WP about females having it better (especially in the L&D section), when I see the queue outside the female toilets it always makes me appreciate being male! :)

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 1:50 pm

FMX wrote:
I have to say, despite all the threads on WP about females having it better (especially in the L&D section), when I see the queue outside the female toilets it always makes me appreciate being male! :)

Word :lol:

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 6:19 am

Skilpadde wrote:
I will never understand why men are so rude (one good example is being direct in what they want when everything in me say you should be subtle).

"Being direct in what you want is rude" is an opinion. Others would argue that it's more honest, and therefore less rude than subtlety.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 6:24 am

Shatbat wrote:
FMX wrote:

Hmm...I hate the queues, but I also hate the stink of the men's toilets. Though the only times I've been in there is when the women's queue was just ridiculously massive, so maybe they stank more than usual due to there being LOTS of men using them.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 7:08 am

I once went to the girl's bathroom by mistake and was greeted by a literally bloody mess :eew:
School bathrooms are known for being messy though, so I shouldn't extrapolate that experience to adult women's bathrooms, but still, t'was not a nice sight.
I hate the odor as well, I'm known for holding my breath up to a minute when I have no choice but to use a particularly smelly public bathroom.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 1:52 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
Shatbat wrote:
FMX wrote:

Hmm...I hate the queues, but I also hate the stink of the men's toilets.

That is a fair point - and not just on the smell, but on the overall cleanliness. On the rare occasions that I've glimpsed female toilets they've always been much cleaner.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 12:28 am

Skilpadde wrote:
f you say you’re gonna do something, you had better do it. Anything else is just lack of respect. If you love someone, you don’t forget their birthday.
Eh, I forget my own birthday sometimes. I'm hopeless with other people's.

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

01 Aug 2013, 3:30 pm

Shatbat wrote:
I once went to the girl's bathroom by mistake and was greeted by a literally bloody mess :eew:
School bathrooms are known for being messy though, so I shouldn't extrapolate that experience to adult women's bathrooms, but still, t'was not a nice sight.
I hate the odor as well, I'm known for holding my breath up to a minute when I have no choice but to use a particularly smelly public bathroom.

I've been going to girl's bathrooms all my life as a matter of course and never had that experience. It may have been an anomaly. However, I have heard some horror stories from people who have to clean bathrooms.

former_hermit
Raven
Raven

01 Aug 2013, 3:35 pm

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
Quote:
we dont have separate cubicles like you ladies get

8O In this country guys definitely have cubicles.
What do guys do in your country when they need to take a sh*t ?
Crap in the urinals, or into some kind of communal bucket !?!?

;-) One thing I will never understand about guys is why (given the option) so many of them would seemingly prefer a public piss into urinals, rather than having a semi-private cubicle-enclosed piss.

Where I live the urinals are exposed and the toilets are hidden in partitions/cubicles. So when guys pee in the urinals it is in view of everybody else in the bathroom, but when they use the toilets they're concealed.