Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 5:09 am

I am curious if women like men or do they just view us as useless mindless and worthless lummoxes!? Sometimes I think women think of us as mindless sexist and stupid animals! and should be laughed at and exterminated!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Soccer22
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 9:18 am

I like certain men, just like I like certain women. I can't like every individual I meet, but I definitely don't judge them on if they're a male or female, I judge on vibes and personality.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 10:37 am

:D

In all seriousness, I agree with Soccer22.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 3:17 pm

i guess your right its just I been around a lot of sexist women at times I sometimes think they think like that. My ex drilled nasty thoughts in my head telling me im worthless and useless and all men are like that so i get the wrong idea at times. I like women and am attracted to women but sometimes I am afraid of them.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 7:45 pm

Has someone told you that if you ask this question 1 million times you'll get a free set of steak knives?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 8:04 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Has someone told you that if you ask this question 1 million times you'll get a free set of steak knives?
Nope I was just curious and also drunk and in an emotional state when making this thread. My curiousity gets the best of me and I am wanting to understand others however it is an impossibility because I am a man and will not understand but at least try to and reason. Sometimes though I think they just think of us as fat sloppy lazy stupid buffoons not capable of doing anything right.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 4:57 am

there are very few men I can stand being even in the same room with - mostly because I am tired of them attempting to force me to have sex with them or trying to manipulate their way into some sort of situation with myself and other womyn.

The men I do manage civil conversations with are either - Gay, or husbands of my friends who are fully committed to them - anything else and I want to be left alone just out of self defense.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 5:46 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
there are very few men I can stand being even in the same room with - mostly because I am tired of them attempting to force me to have sex with them or trying to manipulate their way into some sort of situation with myself and other womyn.

The men I do manage civil conversations with are either - Gay, or husbands of my friends who are fully committed to them - anything else and I want to be left alone just out of self defense.
Basicly men not sexually attracted to you! That does make sense and bring you at ease indeed. Some women I am afraid of because of my nasty past I fear they are wanting to trick me so they can manipulate me and stab me in the back kind of deal! I lack trust and am sometimes afraid of them! I dont hate them though.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 6:11 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:

Basicly men not sexually attracted to you! That does make sense and bring you at ease indeed. Some women I am afraid of because of my nasty past I fear they are wanting to trick me so they can manipulate me and stab me in the back kind of deal! I lack trust and am sometimes afraid of them! I dont hate them though.

you have never seen me! you have never lived my life!

I walk down the street and men scream at me about having sex with me, I walk up to a bus stop and they ask to have sex with me, they do it in stores and just about every where else I go! They ask me do do all sorts of things whether I am polite or outright rude in refusing. It does not even help to tell them I am lesbian, this only makes them want to watch me and another womon OR have a threesome (which is idiotic! lookup the freaking definition of lesbian fools)

you men do not have this sort of experience and have zero idea what it is like to have this occur. ESPECIALLY in the weeks following a rape!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 2:10 pm

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:

you have never seen me! you have never lived my life!

I walk down the street and men scream at me about having sex with me, I walk up to a bus stop and they ask to have sex with me, they do it in stores and just about every where else I go! They ask me do do all sorts of things whether I am polite or outright rude in refusing. It does not even help to tell them I am lesbian, this only makes them want to watch me and another womon OR have a threesome (which is idiotic! lookup the freaking definition of lesbian fools)

you men do not have this sort of experience and have zero idea what it is like to have this occur. ESPECIALLY in the weeks following a rape!
That isn't pleasant at all. Those are perverted chavanistic men who need to piss off. I am Sorry you experience this there are times like that that make me ashamed of being male.

structrix
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 3:08 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am curious if women like men or do they just view us as useless mindless and worthless lummoxes!? Sometimes I think women think of us as mindless sexist and stupid animals! and should be laughed at and exterminated!

There are women who LOVE men and there are women who are extremely sexist in their view towards men. Just like men, women too come in all types!

I am an Aspie!
Diagnosed as an adult

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2014, 3:21 pm

structrix wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

There are women who LOVE men and there are women who are extremely sexist in their view towards men. Just like men, women too come in all types!
I suppose your right, arrigato Tomoko chan I mean ummm structrix!

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2014, 6:22 am

Am I simply allowed to like normal humans and dislike in general idiots? At least in the internet its becomes complicated, if I always need to ask for the gender, before I am allowed to decide if I like or dislike someone.

murasaki_ahiru
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Feb 2014, 6:42 am

A very select few.

structrix
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2014, 8:48 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
structrix wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

LOL...Watamote is my new obsession....I want the manga...I cant wait for season 2..... I'm watching it over AGAIN....sigh...aspie obsessions

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2014, 3:35 pm

structrix wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
structrix wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

LOL...Watamote is my new obsession....I want the manga...I cant wait for season 2..... I'm watching it over AGAIN....sigh...aspie obsessions
:lol: click the link here hehe its funny! Makes me hyper and cant stop laughing LOL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzm2PjMr ... 3xiEIJdXly