Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 6:22 pm

I don't get why women want larger breasts. I can't think of a single benefit to having larger boobs. I have large boobs and I feel very self conscious about them. They feel uncomfortable and they just weigh me down.

But a lot of females hate having smaller breasts and I have to ask, why? What do you need big boobs for? Aside from societal pressure, why do you think you'll feel better about yourself if they were bigger? If you think it would give you more approval from males/females, why does it matter? Why do you think you need that validation?

I hate how my breasts feel, how much they weigh, how they look, how they make it harder for me to participate in sports (which is something I used to love as a child). I hate how they made me feel growing up and how people thought I was an adult when I was 13. I can't comprehend how anyone would willingly subject themselves to this. Its not that they make me feel dysphoric, but sometimes I think I should just get a double mastectomy before they try to kill me anyway, haha.

Sorry, I'm not trying to undermine peoples body image problems - I just don't understand it.

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 6:25 pm

MindBlind wrote:
I don't get why women want larger breasts. I can't think of a single benefit to having larger boobs. I have large boobs and I feel very self conscious about them. They feel uncomfortable and they just weigh me down.

But a lot of females hate having smaller breasts and I have to ask, why? What do you need big boobs for? Aside from societal pressure, why do you think you'll feel better about yourself if they were bigger? If you think it would give you more approval from males/females, why does it matter? Why do you think you need that validation?

I hate how my breasts feel, how much they weigh, how they look, how they make it harder for me to participate in sports (which is something I used to love as a child). I hate how they made me feel growing up and how people thought I was an adult when I was 13. I can't comprehend how anyone would willingly subject themselves to this. Its not that they make me feel dysphoric, but sometimes I think I should justly get a double mastectomy before they try to kill me anyway, haha.

Sorry, I'm not trying to undermine peoples body image problems - I just don't understand it.

To each her own !

At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 6:40 pm

the OP is a good and practical-minded person :thumleft:

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 7:25 pm

I always wanted bigger boobs as a teenager. I'm pear-shaped, large hips and rear and proportionately smaller boobs. In my culture, this is not the prefered body type. Large breasts are glorified, large hips are not. I felt disproportionate and warped. I wished to have larger breasts to balance things out.

I got them. The grass is not greener. I do feel slightly better about myself sometimes, but my body shape has not been altered. I still have large hips, and narrow shoulders, but now I have big boobs in the front. And the problems that causes just suck.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 8:42 pm

I don't. In fact I had surgery when I was young to make them smaller (they were really in the way and causing problems). It was a fast education in what a serious thing surgery is, but I've been very glad ever since. The only problem I've ever had with it was in difficulty breastfeeding, but all turned out well there, and on balance the surgery was still a great thing.

One thing I stopped bothering with long ago, too, is the whole brassiere show. I don't care if I have uniboob. Sports bras, hooray. If I could go braless I definitely would, and as I've gotten older I've gotten less self-conscious about that, too.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:10 pm

I hate big boobs too. I never understood it either why women would want big boobs. Big boobs are unattractive and gross. I know they do come to advantage such as breast feeding or pregnancy. You wear bigger shirts so they fit you longer during pregnancy until they can no longer cover your belly. I used to obsess how big mine are and cry over them and now I have learned to accept them. They don't get in the way, I just have to wear a bra all the time or a sports bra and no biggie. They don't hurt my shoulders or stop cute tops from fitting me. I just wear a size large in junior tops for my boobs and I can wear youth 18-20 shirts. But when I had both my babies and milk started coming it, it was not fun being engorged with big breasts.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:16 pm

Oh, I don't. I'd be quite happy to lose a cup size or 2.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:17 pm

"But a lot of females hate having smaller breasts and I have to ask, why? What do you need big boobs for? Aside from societal pressure, why do you think you'll feel better about yourself if they were bigger? If you think it would give you more approval from males/females, why does it matter? Why do you think you need that validation? "

Aside from societal pressure? Societal pressure and approval from others is a huge motivator for, well, humans.

I don't want bigger boobs - I'm a G cup, that's plenty - but I understand wanting to fit society's ideal of beauty. If anything I want to even more because I'm autistic and people are more likely to forgive awkward behavior if they find you attractive.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:42 pm

I don't care a bout boobie size and im a guy I like personality and I have enountered many women who have big boobs and to be honest most tell me they wish their boobs were smaller, less back problems and less issues finding a bra. Big boobs are over rated anyway, although I like boobs I dont like knowing the fact they make the woman feel uncomfortable I want her to be comfortable with herself! If I get a gf who has big boobs and wants her boobs to be smaller Im all for it, I just want her to be happy!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:47 pm

having flouncing moobs has shown me a bit of what women have to put up with. :oops:

SockySockington
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2014, 9:49 pm

I'm actually really happy I've got boobs of moderate size. I love large breasts on many other women, just not on me. The problems I have (popcorn in cleavage, uncomfortable run-jiggling and so on) would be much worse if I had a larger chest. I also don't have a very large body, so huge breasts would look disproportionate.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 10:00 pm

Flouncing Moobs, awesome band name.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 10:05 pm

tarantella64 wrote:

:hail: I thought it presented a semi-humorous picture :lol: especially if I jumped a certain way and made them describe figure-8s. :lmao:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 10:11 pm

C cup is perfect not too big and not too small but If I get with a woman with a B or A im fine with that too, as long as she is kind and loves me for me I don't really care!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 10:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

:hail: I thought it presented a semi-humorous picture :lol: especially if I jumped a certain way and made them describe figure-8s. :lmao:

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but i want to point out that figure 8 bouncing is very painful. It's why I don't run. Funny joke tho.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 10:47 pm

metaldanielle wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but i want to point out that figure 8 bouncing is very painful. It's why I don't run. Funny joke tho.

I coulda used a sports bra at that point.