Have you ever wanted to cut you're ******* off?

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 4:52 pm

Any woman who enjoys sex at least a little will care about penis size, but unless it's very big or very small, technique is way more important.

When I was younger I wished I could have my breasts removed, and always wore sports bras so that I would have to deal with them as little as possible. Now I'm a little more ambivilant; sometimes I'm glad that they look nice, sometimes I hate them.

Semi_Lost_Serenity
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2007, 5:09 pm

The only time I hate my breasts is when I'm pmsing and they're sore to the touch.

Most of the time, I just wear a smaller bra size (I'm a C something) just so they'll hold tight and don't wiggle around too much.

I'd rather cut out my uterus. No need for that! And I wouldn't mind missing the cramps, either.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2007, 4:16 am

HelloHello wrote:
Immortal wrote:
Well I wear an F cup and because of backaches and trouble working out (I need to double up on sports bras and they're still in the way) I want a reduction...so, sort of. When I had regular sized breasts. (I was like, 10 then) I wasn't too bothered by then. Just annoyed that I had to wear a bra and none of my friends did.

At least you can get a sports bra to fit you!! !! !! !! !! !
Have you ever thought of a breast reduction? Having breasts that big can't be healthy as it is likely to be causing back and shoulder problems.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2007, 6:27 am

News travels fast, and especially where record sized tits are concerned. 16 G-H?
Udders would be more like it. Feed the poor; just let 'em suck. Welcome to the HelloHello dairy; chocolate on one side, strawberry the other.

All jokes aside, one thing you'll definitely need besides a boob reduction is a good chiropractor, to fix up your rooted back.

Wouldn't need a lifejacket in a plane crash, though. Also make terrific floaties.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Shadowgirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2007, 12:41 pm

I get you completely I don't like them either. If I got em cut off I wouldn't miss em at all.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2007, 7:38 am

I used to be really embarrassed as a teenager when I first developed a chest and tried to hide it. It must have looked really silly doing that. I think some of it was because my parents made disparaging remarks about a boy who they thought was looking at my chest. Now I don't care.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2007, 3:55 am

Also explains her preference in that other thread, she could use them as cushions during sex. But we won't go there, will we.....

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2007, 7:44 am

Hello Hello, I don't see having boobs that big is anything to brag about and if they are already causing back and shoulder problems at a relatively young age, it is only going to get worse later on because everything will sag.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

sandra3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2007, 11:28 am

for awhile in my early teens i was an A cup but now im a B34, between a b-c and im just happy that way. honestly if you love the person dick size shouldnt matter so much,but im more for someone with an average size at least.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2007, 3:21 am

Agreed, it's not the size that matters but what they do with it that's important. Much as I don't want to add to the idea of stupidity, surely it was rather inane of Hello Hello to make the comment about men's size being the only determinant of a good relationship. Hello! I think there is a bit more to it than that; eg. good personality, being responsible and thoughtful and being kind.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2007, 4:31 am

My reasons for wanting that sex change was that men are less likely to get raped than women, and men don't have to deal with periods. I also feel like a man trapped in a woman's body and I don't like the fitted clothes that they market for girls/women. If you saw me, you'd recognize me as a real-life, human Sid.

Sid

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 4:41 am

Men get raped by other men more often than a lot of people would think so it's not necessarily safer being a guy.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 11:11 pm

Yes, but statistically heterosexual guys probably outnumber homosexual guys, so the odds are in favor of men.

OTOH, you are at risk for anti-trans violence after a sex change.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2007, 11:47 am

hartzofspace wrote:
I could never understand why certain guys couldn't keep their eyes off my chest when talking to me.

Maybe they're just Aspies, avoiding eye contact?

HelloHello wrote:
I love and hate my breasts. I have something naturally that women pay a lot of money to get.

That is something that I don't understand, why so many women would go to the expense, pain and bother of breast augmentation surgery.

Even my wife expressed an interest in this a long time ago, and I quite emphatically told her "No!", even if we did have the money. For one thing, I know that she would be allergic to the silicon. For another, well, she is much more to me than a pair of boobs, so I don't know what she could have been thinking. Maybe that she would have appeared more fashionable?

HannahJoyCapps
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Oct 2007, 6:19 am

I can't stand mine...there're fugly flap jacks... :?

Electroart
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Nov 2007, 3:11 pm

Not 100% sure how I feel, but would not mind them gone! Think I'm more transgender... have never felt very excited about them, not even during sex.