Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 10:40 pm

Have you ever been in limbo between two relationships? For example between an old one that is like a good friendship but is not what you really want, and a new one that seems too good to be true? What if you had to move far away in order to give the new one a try? Would you take that risk or stick with what you know? Or do something else?

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Feb 2008, 11:22 pm

That sounds like a tough call. For me, it would depend upon a lot of things. Why don't you make a pros and cons list? That's how I make tough decisions. I once had to choose between three states to relocate to, in a job related situation. So I listed all the good things about a place, on one side and all the unknown or bad things on the other. You could do this about the two people and situations in question.

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 12:23 am

No, usually one relationship ends and I take time to collect my thoughts and find myself before getting into another. It doesn't sound like you're being fair to either one of them.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 12:29 am

Good points. Good ideas.