How do you feel when you see a really tasty man?

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

I suddenly go all happy inside, and if I speak to a man I fancy, I tingle all over and, between us females, get a tight feeling in my stomach and inside my ovaries swell up. Anyone else get this tingling, even painful, feeling when speaking to a really gorgeous man? It is common in females (especially young females) but is it common in Aspie females?

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2011, 5:27 pm

I wouldn't say it's just an Aspie thing, I think depends on the woman. As for me when I'm around a hot guy I start acting more like an NT guy. I enjoy the thought of out right dominating a man I'm attracted to. I also like the way you use "tasty" to describe it. I like to tell guys they look yummy and I want to eat them. When I was younger I was more shy and not very opinionated in a relationship. As an adult though I know almost exactly what I want out of a physical relationship with a man. I don't waste my time flirting with anyone I know doesn't have the physical or psychological capacity to fulfill some of my desires in a relationship. As for that sensation you get inside I had that when I was younger but it died when I discovered self confidence.

mv
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

Like licking him.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 7:40 am

No definately not an Aspie thing. I just thought it's often been mentioned on here that Aspies are more likely to be asexual, but I'm not asexual - I get the same feelings as a lot of females get when attracted to a really beautiful man.

nana80
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Nov 2011, 9:24 am

I am also diagnosed aspie woman and not asexual. I know the feelings you describe but usually I am not so much attracted to what he looks like more to what he is saying or a touch of the hand.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 9:56 am

I don't even notice. Honest.

How did someone who's practically asexual end up married with three kids???

yellowLedbetter
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2011, 10:30 pm

mv wrote:
Like licking him.

I LOL'd!

But besides that, yeah just the normal butterflies in the stomach, I get all hot and sweaty, my face gets red, etc. It's actually quite embarrassing - I'm an adult female but I act like a pre-pubescent boy around tasty guys! I think it's partly an aspie thing because of my social anxiety and issues with being really close to people, but it's also a human attraction thing. Everybody gets more nervous when they're around someone they're attracted too. I just get overwhelmed with feelings and emotions and it's hard to deal with. And that's DEFINITELY an aspie thing!

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
I wouldn't say it's just an Aspie thing, I think depends on the woman. As for me when I'm around a hot guy I start acting more like an NT guy. I enjoy the thought of out right dominating a man I'm attracted to. I also like the way you use "tasty" to describe it. I like to tell guys they look yummy and I want to eat them. When I was younger I was more shy and not very opinionated in a relationship. As an adult though I know almost exactly what I want out of a physical relationship with a man. I don't waste my time flirting with anyone I know doesn't have the physical or psychological capacity to fulfill some of my desires in a relationship. As for that sensation you get inside I had that when I was younger but it died when I discovered self confidence.

Oh my.

LunaUlysses
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 9:10 am

Oh yeah. I just want to...stare at their face. I find I tend to not be quite as uncomfortable around good-looking men, because I'm so focused/obssessed with how good looking they are, I'm not thinking about my oddities, if what I"m saying is wrong, etc. That tends to throw them off the loop, and I feel crappy afterwards, but yes.
Pretty-boys are the absolute best. I love the male anatomy, but the prettiness in the face women usually have more. So, when I find a pretty boy, I'm absolutely twitterpated.

Kittiott
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Nov 2011, 5:17 am

Absolutely nothing. I know it's not my meds, because I'm on Wellbutrin and that (supposedly) increases your sex drive rather than inhibiting it. But yeah, men, women, unicorns, I have no physical attraction to anyone. However, I don't know if I'd identify as asexual or not.

Because- if someone is witty, smells nice, has pretty eyes and a nice voice, I'll just ask them out. I lucked out and found an aspie BF who fits the aforementioned qualities, so he was pleased that I didn't require flirting or dates aside from gaming and movie nights.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2011, 3:08 pm

Hungry.

deconstruction
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm

I feel like exploding from the inside, which is intense, but also pleasurable. I guess the explosion is a sudden, strong blood flow?

But from the outside... nothing.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

I am more attracted to personality than appearance (prefer someone who can make me laugh lots as I find that incredibly sexy and I also like sweet guys as I find that really sexy too), but when I am around someone who I really like I tend to get all nervous! For a while anyway, until I start to relax around them. Then I just want to pounce on them all the time lol.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
I wouldn't say it's just an Aspie thing, I think depends on the woman. As for me when I'm around a hot guy I start acting more like an NT guy. I enjoy the thought of out right dominating a man I'm attracted to.

I prefer the man to do the Dominating...in certain contexts anyway! :twisted:

deconstruction
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:22 pm

Ok, now I feel bad for being attracted to physical appearance. :(

Of course, looks without personality is nothing and I could never be attracted to a man whose personality I dislike. Heck, a man with bad personality is not sexy, whatever he looks like.

But still, good personality is not enough for me. There has to be a physical attraction.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

For me, I find that physical attraction comes from good chemistry.

I particularly like a man who is very open minded in certain ways, intelligent, has a sense of humour and so on. Those things can turn the plainest male into an incredibly attractive male regardless of their physical appearance.

Aside from that, sometimes chemistry seems to just be there...it's not always a visual or appearance thing.

I think for me it is more to do with their mind although I do like tall with dark hair and blue eyes if I were to go for a physical type lol.

It may well be because for me, sex is a mental process, not just a physical one. I rarely get aroused by physical stimulation alone. I need my mind to be aroused first. I also need to gauge how open minded they are about such things as I would scare the hell out of someone who was prudish about nookie!