In what countries are aspies more likely to pass as normal?

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2007, 5:31 pm

Mw99 wrote:
It seems like Germany is the best choice for aspies :)

I think that North Americans are more friendlier socialable to strangers. In England you have to break into someones tightly net group to get somewhere. Unless you spend your loads of time at your local pissup, finding a friend is hard.

I think that if America is sh***y for an aspie, I can imagine it being easier to make a friend then in england

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2007, 5:46 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Mw99 wrote:
It seems like Germany is the best choice for aspies :)

I think that North Americans are more friendlier socialable to strangers. In England you have to break into someones tightly net group to get somewhere. Unless you spend your loads of time at your local pissup, finding a friend is hard.

I think that if America is sh***y for an aspie, I can imagine it being easier to make a friend then in england

My experience has been the other way around, that Brits are more tolerant of eccentricity and less likely to try to dictate to you how to live. In my experience, most Americans are friendly but in a more superficial way.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

joeyThing81
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Nov 2007, 6:51 pm

I can't remember where i read it but I remember people saying about aspies preferring the very eccentric British humor, so it does logically follow that eccentrics are better accepted in Britain