It's alright 56%  56%  [ 22 ]
I hate it, j/k APRIL FOOLS, I LOVE it!! 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 39

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 11:40 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
i once had a fake art show on April Fool's day.

A showing of fake art? :wink:

- Emerson

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 12:10 pm

Quote:
A showing of fake art?

Sort of...we invented the name and bio of an artist and made a big deal out of it. (Olisha Milou Brist...a mix of all our names)...but all the art was actually created by the people at super happy fun land...People actually showed up for it (just a few)....really slapped together type stuff....one roommate made a picture of a redneck-trucker type out of crackers.....there were several paintings supposedly done by our cat....(actually done by another roommate)

It was a traditon for about 3 years running, and it cooincided with a music festival we had called the "Spazzathon"..which featured really weird one-person-acts...

of course none of this is happening this year..since we are all shut-down and whatnot....(sigh)

Grimfaire
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2008, 1:28 pm

LiendaBalla wrote:
I don't like pranks, and I can't grasp said jokes very well! I always hated this season. Course I also hated Saint Patrics day in Grade school because bullies liked to hurt me with pinching back then. I mean, you're just minding your own business and 'pinch' again and again. owie. One kid made me feel so mad once. It was fools day, and he pinched me while I was minding my own business. "Oops, I forgot, it's April." :x Little brat! Those days made me really feel like not going to school. :( Good GOD I hope I don't get pranked at work!

Exactly!

Combine that with someone who was taught since he was able to walk how to fight from a green beret hand to hand instructor... and well... let us just say... too many people won't pick on me ever again. :(

chella
Raven
Raven

01 Apr 2008, 1:40 pm

My main problem is after I realize it's April Fools, I have trouble believing most things that are said to me today :oops: I suck at practical jokes >.<