Test to judge the attractiveness of faces.

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2008, 8:39 am

On a 7-point rating scale, you gave the male faces in this test an average rating of 3.

On a 7-point rating scale (where 1 is least attractive and 7 is most attractive), you gave the female faces in this test an average rating of 3.

:lol: :lol:

....Giant ears and crooked noses on every one.

Sforzi
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 May 2008, 8:55 am

Males - 3
Females - 3

Squidy: Yeah, I think they were photoshopped. Some of them just looked downright unrealistic.

craola
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2008, 9:32 am

Well I got 4.5 and 3.5 but I just did it on whether I would like to photograph them or not as I don't know what attraction is...I don't think any of them were it though.

Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2008, 10:07 am

Female - 2/7
Male - 1/7

Only one female face received a 4 out of all of them. None were higher for me. I think age plays an aspect in this because I find women from their mid-20's through their 50's attractive. Not as many that are younger.

Also, they only had Caucasian. I have seen women of African, Indian, Iranian, Thai, Japanese, and Turkish (and a few others) decent that I found very attractive.

Some of those people (like others on here have said) looked unnatural in their pose for the camera. They didn't look happy.... heck they didn't even look alive. lol

Oh and as far as the guys went, I was almost hitting the one key expressly. I gave a 2 to a few because of their hair styles, nothing else. I do not find guys attractive at all.

Everchanging
Toucan
Toucan

Location: In my ivory tower where I don't have to pretend to care what you think any more.

26 May 2008, 11:00 am

Females 1
Males 1

Those results don't count for much because the faces were mostly overwhelmingly ugly. Would just one even remotely good looking person in that bunch have been too much to ask for?

missboots
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2008, 11:59 am

female 3/7
male 1/7

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 May 2008, 12:15 pm

Attractiveness Ratings - Female Faces
On a 7-point rating scale (where 1 is least attractive and 7 is most attractive), you gave the female faces in this test an average rating of 4. The average person taking this test gave the female faces an average rating of 4.5 out of 7.
Attractiveness Ratings - Male Faces
On a 7-point rating scale, you gave the male faces in this test an average rating of 4. The average person taking this test gave the male faces an average rating of 3.5 out of 7. As you can see, people typically find female faces more attractive than male faces. This effect is fairly general, and not specific to the set of faces you saw in this test.

The real me: 8)

Sym Face I: According to web site: the sexy face :roll:

Sym Face II: According to web site the unsexy face :roll:

Anniemaniac
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 May 2008, 12:44 pm

I tried taking this test yesterday, but I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I do. I can see all the faces flash by, but when it comes to the first face that I have to rate, it goes no where, I rate it, but nothing happens after I do. I can't get past the first face. How do I get it to change? Anyone else having this problem?

craola
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2008, 1:02 pm

They all have alien eyes.