Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Aug 2009, 5:53 pm

I walk on my toes almost constantly unless I'm wearing shoes. Sometimes I even do it with my shoes on. It's more comfortable and my balance is better when I'm on my toes.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2009, 6:45 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
I don't walk on my toes, but I do tend to bounce on the balls of my feet a lot, and if I'm hyper or bored I tend to rear up on the balls of my feet when I walk.
yeah, same

dadsgotas
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Aug 2009, 3:23 am

Definitely. Most people seem to blunder around, falling down hard on their heels, vibrating even concrete and sending what must be a tremendous shock up their legs. Makes me flinch just observing it.

adamsfrood42
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Aug 2009, 11:13 pm

What about walking on the sides of your feet? Does that count?

I don't think I've ever really walked on my toes, but I really like to walk on the sides of my feet, with the soles turned in. I'm terribly knock-kneed, so it feels more comfortable to me. I don't know if that's AS or just bad anatomy.

Shaqn
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Aug 2009, 12:06 am

I'm not exactly sure what toe-walking is supposed to mean. Is it synonymous with tip-toeing?

I've been known to walk very quietly and I suppose I tend to tip-toe a bit when walking around, but that's just when I'm goofing around, although I don't do it intentionally.

lyricalillusions
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2009, 3:05 am

I think I stopped doing it when I was around 12 or 13. I still have a wierd urge to do it to this day, & I have occasionally, though no more than maybe once a year.