Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

So, long story short. I found the douchebag on facebook who gave me s**t for years in high school.

Anyway fast foward a few years from age 16. I'm not a really built martial artist. I don't know if there are laws agaisnt this. However, I am considering seeking this guy out and beating the s**t out of him.

I want some aspies opinions on this.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm

Do you really need anyone to tell you how stupid that would be? I have a tough time believing you don't already know. Why look for others to validate going against what you know is right?

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:16 pm

MrXxx wrote:
Do you really need anyone to tell you how stupid that would be? I have a tough time believing you don't already know. Why look for others to validate going against what you know is right?

Unfourtantly, I would go to jail for beating the s**t out of him. He's now out of shape while im built and a trained martial artist.

However, its REALLLLY tempting now that I have the proper tools to fight back(muscles,martial arts)

If there comes a day when I truley have nothing to lose though.... :lol:

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

I also know that my bully is on Facebook. I thought about contacting him. He is a member of the National Rifle Association.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

Hell, I'm sure it's fun to think about. Been there, done that. Long, loooooong time ago. I didn't think you were serious, but you never know here. Others have posted similar thoughts, and were dead serious. Even angry that anyone would suggest it was stupid.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

Don't do it, jail isn't worth it.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

MrXxx wrote:
Hell, I'm sure it's fun to think about. Been there, done that. Long, loooooong time ago. I didn't think you were serious, but you never know here. Others have posted similar thoughts, and were dead serious. Even angry that anyone would suggest it was stupid.

Its very tempting because im VERY physically powerful right now.........

but I really dont think its worth a few minutes of thrill to go to prison sooooooo

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:24 pm

rmctagg09 wrote:
Don't do it, jail isn't worth it.

Sadly, you are right.

It's very difficult. I have been building muscle for SEVEN years because of this as*hole........

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

I wouldn't do that. I just let bygones be bygones. Life's too short.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I wouldn't do that. I just let bygones be bygones. Life's too short.

I doubt anyone can just forget s**t they have been through...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:31 pm

I find grudges a waste of time and I'd rather move on.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:36 pm

I'd say let bygones be bygones unless you find out that he is still a bully. You could post a comment to his facebook or meet him in person at one of his gathering and say something like, "Yeah, I remember you, you are the creep that used to spit in my food in school," or whatever it was that he did to you. If he apologizes or otherwise tries to make amends, then maybe he learned his lesson. If he says something smart-aleck, then that would indicate that there is probably no change of heart. Another indicator of a bully is if the person is a bureaucrat, law enforcement officer, or someone in a position of power over others. If this is the case, confrontation is not advised. There are ways of dealing with bullies that will allow you to make your point without going to jail.

Last edited by cyberscan on 22 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:42 pm

depending on the state and your level of training and certification, if you hurt this guy it could result in a charge of attempted murder. think about it, okay.

i lived in a housing project when i was young. being weak and autistic meant being tormented every day. i understand your pain and anger. there are other ways to get even. i found some that worked for me. you need to find some for you. use your athletic skills to make yourself better in every way. i became a bicycle racer and the local newspaper had my photo on the front page. i sent copies to some of these guys. great fun.

a few moments of pleasure can turn into a lifetime nightmare. society is not fair. you must do what is best for your future.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

danandlouie wrote:
depending on the state and your level of training and certification, if you hurt this guy it could result in a charge of attempted murder. think about it, okay.

i lived in a housing project when i was young. being weak and autistic meant being tormented every day. i understand your pain and anger. there are other ways to get even. i found some that worked for me. you need to find some for you. use your athletic skills to make yourself better in every way. i became a bicycle racer and the local newspaper had my photo on the front page. i sent copies to some of these guys. great fun.

a few moments of pleasure can turn into a lifetime nightmare. society is not fair. you must do what is best for your future.

Life isnt fair...:-(

Whatever. I guess you are right. The past is in the past

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:53 pm

Here's a thought. If you've actually bulked up that much, and are EXTREMELY confident you are much bigger and stronger than him now, and you do happen to meet up with him, do this:

Introduce yourself and ask if he remembers you. Hold your hand out to shake his. Squeezzzzze and shake vigorously as you ask him how he's been, with a huge smile on your face the entire time. Act as if nothing ever happened. Just smile squeeze, shake and be really friendly.

Then...

Walk away and never look back. :D

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

unfortunately my former bully is now rapper and has a following
i wish i could say karma got him but it didnt

i actually had the option a few years back a "boyfriend" not real boyfriend i did some risky stuff on the interenet and phone if you get the picture) actually said he had connection to the mafia and if i wanted i could have them go after my former bully. i declined more trouble than its worth