Wearing T-shirts of your special interest

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Nerdcore
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

Yeppers, tons of computer+video game related clothing in my wardrobe. As well as some fantasy novel related shirts.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 8:48 am

If I wear T-shirts related to my special interests, than I don't have to tell people what I like, because they already know. I just tell them, that I like the music, of the 60s.

lyricalillusions
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

I would love to do that but I never have because I'm always afraid that it will attract attention to me & someone will start talking to me. I have no idea what to say when people talk to me, so I try not to do anything that will give them a reason to.

VanessaGoldman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2010, 10:11 am

i have quite a few Grateful Dead and Phish concert shirts, many of which are tie dyed.

also quite a few sports team t-shirts and jerseys...especially from the various University of Michigan varsity sports teams. of late i have become very interested in women's sports, and so have a lot of shirts and other gear from these teams. Even have an official team issued MIchigan softball jersey.

my favorite women's pro basketball team, the Detroit Shock, is no longer a Detroit team, but i still have well over a half dozen different t-shirts that are Shock related including those commemorating their 2006 and 2008 WNBA championships. i also have both the "home game" and "away game" jerseys of my all time favorite basketball player who also played for the Shock, Deanna Nolan.