Page 3 of 43 [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43  Next

WillMcC
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:21 am

40%, and if weren't for the the face-blindness, I could probably pass of as NT in most situations

FarqyTheIndolent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:27 am

You are 28% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

agent_cooper
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2011, 7:29 am

29% - You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:41 am

You are 8% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

deadinhead
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:42 am

You are 8% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

well I have not been diagnosed and noone has realised who I really am...

COCONUT-MOON TURTLE!

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:59 am

It says I'm 48% NT. I don't agree.

bethmc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2011, 9:00 am

"You are 16% neurotypical!"

"You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic."

i can (obviously) come off as really abrupt and my tone can sound sharpish, so feel free to ask me to clarify

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2011, 9:25 am

You are 17% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

Zolikan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

"You are 13% neurotypical!"

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:33 am

Quote:
38%
You are sort of neurotypical, but also show signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't a genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

Approx. 2/3 spectrum 1/3 NT. Hmmm......... I dont believe I get a " kick" out of social activities in and of itsef. The change iin and of ittself is beneficial .

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:42 am

45 percent, highly likely to be autistic. Like intellectual persuits more than socializing.

Little higher than I wouldve thought. But not far off. Ive been official dx anyway.

I clicked "over thirty" for the perfect party size because I like to deejay so that probably skewed it a little higher.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:56 am

I got 0% even though I was sure I would get a lot higher than that. :-/

Then again, many of the questions didn't have answers for me, so not sure if it counts.

syrella
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:58 am

You are 32% neurotypical!

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

27 Mar 2011, 10:21 am

It told me I was 0% neurotypical, but I just chuckled.

tenzinsmom
Toucan
Toucan

27 Mar 2011, 11:18 am

You are 51% neurotypical!

You are fairly neurotypical. You probably have pretty good social skills but need time alone every now and then. You may make social mistakes sometimes, but don't do it that often. It may take you a second to figure out that you have made a social mistake. It is unlikely that you are autistic.

As expected. Honestly, I don't know what I am, but it's starting to matter less and less to me.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 11:22 am

I got 22% NT. Then I took the quiz again and answered as NT as I could while still being arguably truthful and got 33%.