Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I really feel for this guy and I wish there was something I could do. Problem is I'm almost entirely blind in the British system. They do a lot of things differently than in the United States. To my knowledge, they have no discovery process. Their trials and evidenciary systems are run differently as well. And without a British Law Library to do legal research from - it really is "feeling your way through the dark". Not to mention that I neither live there nor can afford to go there - and from what I've heard about Europe, don't want to.

This is the strongest case against socialized medicine that I have ever seen. And having read the Obamacare laws, it scares me because the same thing could happen here. Oh, yes, aspies can get a really raw deal out of it. This is not good at all. I'm really not liking this. Again, Allan's best approach at this time is to drop the frontal assault and go for the Trojan Horse, which means work the problem from the inside. And there isn't a single thing I can do but watch and pray. The only winners in socialized medicine, according to my physician cousin in Scotland, are the bureaucrats.

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

pianorak
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2012, 5:34 am

Longshanks wrote:
I've read your latest response, Allen. I don't get what's not understandable about what I've said.

1) You've mentioned that three barristers think you have a case. Okay, great! Why won't one of them take it? It's because of money, right? I've said as much. See my previous posts.

2) You need a lawyer or barrister to take this to court or you will lose. See my previous posts.

3) You keep making a frontal assault. Bad move. Try the flank or behind. Sometimes it's necessary to get in through the back door, which means that you need to start making connections within the system to make the system work for you.

It's not that I don't empathize with your case. I do, believe me. And this should scare all Americans because we aspies will be in for the same thing with Obamacare. I read the law. I've worked for a government run health care program. I know what's coming more than most. I've talked to that physician who is a relative of mine in Scotland. She agrees with me. The only winners in socialized medicine are the bureaucrats - period! If you don't have a lawyer, you need to start schmoozing with the bureaucrats to get the help you need - not attacking them. If you go into court pro-se, you will lose. Pro-se means you represent yourself. Pro-se is no say. Don't do it.

Longshanks

Sorry, but wrong again, Longshanks. I was in court on Wednesday for what must be the 24th time and they backed down again! You MUST represent yourself, because all lawyers lie, but an independent judge can see if someone is genuine and has right on their side, even if they don't know all the ins and outs of the law.

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

No Pianorak, you're wrong. I'm a law student and outside of my being an air force reserve officer, I have been a paralegal for close to 25 years, an IRS enrolled agent, and a government investigator. What in your vast amount of legal education and experience as a licensed professional would make you spout off something like that? Granted, there are a lot of crooks out there who have law licenses and many of them wear judicial robes - just look at the crap going on in Wisconsin for proof. Union backed judicial corruption is rampant and I've had to endure more than my fair share of it in the forms of high taxes and unconsitutional rulings. But you have no hope at all on your own without an attorney unless it's a small claims case. Even lawyers hire other lawyers to represent them (look at John Edwards) because judges consider pro se litigants to be tainted and incapable as a vast majority haven't set foot in a law school and because they can't set their emotions aside while arguing the facts. And now, Pianorak, please show us all your licensed credentials.

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

pianorak wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
I've read your latest response, Allen. I don't get what's not understandable about what I've said.

1) You've mentioned that three barristers think you have a case. Okay, great! Why won't one of them take it? It's because of money, right? I've said as much. See my previous posts.

2) You need a lawyer or barrister to take this to court or you will lose. See my previous posts.

3) You keep making a frontal assault. Bad move. Try the flank or behind. Sometimes it's necessary to get in through the back door, which means that you need to start making connections within the system to make the system work for you.

It's not that I don't empathize with your case. I do, believe me. And this should scare all Americans because we aspies will be in for the same thing with Obamacare. I read the law. I've worked for a government run health care program. I know what's coming more than most. I've talked to that physician who is a relative of mine in Scotland. She agrees with me. The only winners in socialized medicine are the bureaucrats - period! If you don't have a lawyer, you need to start schmoozing with the bureaucrats to get the help you need - not attacking them. If you go into court pro-se, you will lose. Pro-se means you represent yourself. Pro-se is no say. Don't do it.

Longshanks

Sorry, but wrong again, Longshanks. I was in court on Wednesday for what must be the 24th time and they backed down again! You MUST represent yourself, because all lawyers lie, but an independent judge can see if someone is genuine and has right on their side, even if they don't know all the ins and outs of the law.

24th huh? It ever dawn on you that if you had a lawyer to represent you it would have been done with the 1st time? Yeah, sure.

Longshanks

AllenVincent

Location: UK, South Yorkshire, Doncaster & Mum's near Canterbury

29 Apr 2012, 4:32 am

LONGSHANKS your ignorance has now verged into being indignant and you just want to be right to save face. It is in fact 28 Solicitors I or my Mum has approached one way or another now as of 27.4.2012, some start good then for no reason a sudden "Mr Vincent we cannot assist you anymore" then there's a total shut down. Exactly as if Mum and I are blacklisted/victimised to ensure we receive constant unlawful "denial of service".. Given your new stance Longshanks I would state that you are incompetent if you cannot see the deeper nuances. The one good thing that came out of case 1SE06800 was that what I call the enemy solicitor in writing told the Judge that due to all my disabilities and not having an aspergers/deaf support worker/personal assistant that I need extra help.. the Judge refused and refused all other facilties that would have assisted me. With all those basic rights being ignored it was logically clear anything and everything that could have helped Mum and I... would be unlawfully withheld.

PIANORAK again I am deeply grateful for your comments. Maybe it is only people like us that are fighting the system and have experience of being swept under the carpet would truly understand the true nuances of corruption, discrimination, victimisation, denial of services, failure to make reasonable adjustments to pay due regard to substantial disadvantage, disability and detriment. A lot of organisations in England flagrantly ignore good laws that are supposed to help disabled people. England's Equality Act 2010 is actually excellent but England's N1 County Court system is institutionally & systematically corrupt and ignorant as I found to my Mum's and I great cost in health from Sheffield County Court re Case 1SE06800 against England's Solicitors Regulation Authority. It is already documented that the CC system is not suitable for Disability Claims but the last Labour Government refused to change it to Equality Courts. There is also in England the Public Sector Equality Duty, even this gets ignored. Then there are basic Duty Of Care issues, on top of EC Human & Disability Rights.

A deaf postman in bradford won his case over a taxi firm hanging up the phoned on him twice (deaf text relay service) Same service I use but I have the up to date version that records verbatim and prints out what was said and I've several calls of being hung up on for no reason.

RJ251 Considering our emails and all information sent to you, even a handwritten note of thanks from my Mum.... .I view your last post with great suspicion

** Anyone that can help Mum and I with our problems, see my you tube video links http://telly.com/AllenVincent489#!BJP0TU http://telly.com/AllenVincent489 https://twitter.com/AllenVincent489 we'll be ever so grateful.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2012, 5:12 am

enough. AllenVincent, it is not acceptable to personally attack other members such as Longshanks by calling them ignorant. also, pianorak: saying that all lawyers lie is also a personal attack.

Longshanks went to great trouble to help you on his own time. do not disrespect him and attack him. you are being frankly offensive to other members who are trying to assist you.

this thread contains the following rule violations (as bolded):

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

Posting Specifications
--------------------
* Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum.

you have said your piece, AllenVincent, and now you will need to make your arguments elsewhere. WrongPlanet is a support community and not a platform for your cause.