Gluten is ok, the problem only comes from the Zinc !

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2012, 1:21 pm

I find it enough important to open a new subject.

I don't think it's an allergy.

It follows http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4861822.html#4861822

and http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4861854.html#4861854

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2012, 1:47 pm

Hm? All I see is a study about vitamin B6 (megadoses, not something you could probably do with diet alone) and zinc/copper balance, which doesn't even say whether that could be treated with diet. I don't see where you're getting this. Anyway, those links look sketchy...

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2012, 3:15 pm

The problem with the Zinc disappeared with the retakes of gluten.

I'm in a good state, all i have to do is taking enough Beta-carotene (carrot juice, apricots, mangoes) for fixation problem (the vegetative state), vitamin B6 (potatoes, bananas, lychee) for understanding problem, Manganese (pineapple juice) for the regaining of consciousness, Selenium (whole wheat pasta, Brazil nuts) for the receptors problem, calcium for absorption problem and now gluten for the distanciation problem, several times a day.

You should try to learn which state coresponds to which element.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Aug 2012, 8:32 am

Synthesis:
Number of the state / Description of the state
Responsible element / Solving element:

1 / Vegetative state. Staying fixing a point, doing nothing, with the eyes vague. Consciousness stays ok. Floating body in the eyes
Potassium / Béta-carotène

2 / Inconsciousness state. Tinnitus.
? / Manganese

3 / Distanciation state. Looking a program and not to be able to retain something, even to a short time. Not to be able to concentrate his attention to a task. The concentration fails to find a grip.
Zinc / Gluten

4 / Absorption state. Eyes are blurred. A part of the brain sleep but consciousness is ok and there are not of vegetative state.
Potassium / Calcium

5 / Understanding problem state, not to be able to understand the meaning of a text.
Vitamin B5 / Vitamin B6

6 / Receptors problem state. Temperature on the figure. Other problems of receptors ?
Vitamin B5 / Selenium
Generalised temperture on the body
Amidon / Selenium.

8 / Drowsiness state. Extremly difficult to control.
Copper / Vitamin C (Edit).

Last edited by Ilan on 31 Aug 2012, 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 10:27 am

I call BS. Sorry. Decent evidence or this is just an expensive waste of time. Anecdotal experience /= evidence. I could find you 1000s of people on the internet who will tell you that apricot stones will cure cancer - this does not make it true.

There is no such thing as "alternative" therapies - just therapies that work and therapies that don't work. Guess which category 90% of "alternative" therapies fall into?

SteffiTheSmile
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2012, 11:21 am

I once took supplement with all the "optimum" levels of certain vitamins and minerals for autistic people, and it worked at first (when I say worked, I was happier, and ever so slightly less anxious), but after a while I became so miserable, and was acting so odd, that I nearly killed myself.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Aug 2012, 1:01 pm

Without Selenium: Total disconnection. All previous symptoms listed are back. So the selenium has a major role in the reaction of those elements

With the retake, all problems re-dissapeared and even more, the perception of the senses, changes radically (the touch, the view, hearing)
So selenium is The crucial element of autism.

Last edited by Ilan on 26 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:03 pm

invisiblesilent wrote:
I call BS. Sorry. Decent evidence or this is just an expensive waste of time. Anecdotal experience /= evidence. I could find you 1000s of people on the internet who will tell you that apricot stones will cure cancer - this does not make it true.

There is no such thing as "alternative" therapies - just therapies that work and therapies that don't work. Guess which category 90% of "alternative" therapies fall into?
Pretty much what I was going to say on this.