The Most Romantic Way To Fall In Love (A.S. style.)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

KathyKitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Oct 2018, 2:43 pm

When my family would vacation by the seaside there was a large rock upon which I would sit all day long, as the waves crashed around me, completely oblivious that the neighbors had come to call me "Rock Girl."

The most romantic way to fall in love would be if my husband had come to sit beside me on that rock and never left. Wouldn't have to say a thing.

Last edited by KathyKitty on 09 Oct 2018, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 3:02 pm

I hope it's a comfortable rock.

KathyKitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Oct 2018, 3:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I hope it's a comfortable rock.

I've heard about Tibetan Monks who sit on a mountain and meditate until they starve to death. I totally get that. :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 3:15 pm

Romance, Schmomance ... as long as he pops the question.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 5:09 pm

KathyKitty wrote:
The most romantic way to fall in love would be if my husband had come to sit beside me on that rock and never left. Wouldn't have to say a thing.

Depends on the kind of love. There is more than just one way of it. :mrgreen:

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 6:24 pm

I'm going to go pretty far into this I think.

I like the moon and the night,
So the most romantic way I can possibly picture is someone who would meet me, and like me off the bat and a lot. Who would after a few hours of talking about something I like ask me on a date that would be a simple moonlit walk, and then the next day we could spend painting together.
He would give me Pokemon stuff whenever he could, and would be looking to get a doctorate in the medical field.

Soon, he would ask to marry me, and before the wedding we would try to go gold panning to get the medal and make the rings ourselves, and have a very low cost wedding that I can wear my every day stuff in, with very few people in the middle of the night, and for our honey moon would smuggle people out of north korea, or if he isn't that type just go camping.

Then we would adopt kids as soon as possible and move to south Africa as soon as we finished collage.

That is the most romantic way I can possibly think of.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia