That girl from America's next top model.

Page 7 of 41 [ 650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41  Next

geek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2007, 3:21 pm

Noa wrote:
Fortunately, they tend to get the righteous smackdown *at least in the context of ANTM*, from wonderful enlightened people who point out that they are practicing poor logic when they feel they can dx a young woman based on LESS THAN AN HOUR of HEAVILY EDITED exposure on a REALITY TV PROGRAM.

They must have attended the Frist-Schiavo School of Medicine.

beansidhe
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

This week's shoot was "High Fashion Gargoyles."

Heather was one of the very few who had a clue what a gargoyle looks like. :)

beansidhe
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2007, 4:22 pm

samtoo wrote:
How she's doing so well it's quite phenomenal... well it would be interesting if she reaches the very latter stages.

Rumor has it she makes it to the overseas trip.

That's where she could run into trouble--doing the go-sees.

PersonalityPrototype
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2007, 4:57 pm

beansidhe wrote:
samtoo wrote:
How she's doing so well it's quite phenomenal... well it would be interesting if she reaches the very latter stages.

Rumor has it she makes it to the overseas trip.

That's where she could run into trouble--doing the go-sees.

I can hardly WATCH the girls rushing around doing those go-sees. If I was in their place, they'd find me curled up in the fetal position in a corner somewhere. She's very brave to be living in that house!

Noa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

Two of the girls who have been eliminated have talked about how Heather was doing in the house during their tenure. Both girls said that they really liked her and she got on with everyone (yes, apparently EVEN BIANCA, go figure). One of the girls admitted that they all had to sort of look out for Heather, though, because with all that was going on she tended to get tired very quickly and would forget the schedule and forget to take her meds.

But yes, rumor has it that during the entire casting process, Heather was the producers' choice for the winner because promoting her all the way through the show would be good for Tyra's image. The rumor continues that the alternative choice was another girl named Saleisha, who attended the "self-esteem" camp run by Tyra's T-Zone foundation when she was 16. A win for either Saleisha or Heather could be utilized for publicity to get more funding for Tyra's charitable foundations.

Cynical, ne?

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Oct 2007, 5:33 pm

beansidhe wrote:

Easy, breezy, beautiful. Cover goth.

She looks great!

LadyMahler
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Oct 2007, 2:57 am

She is LOVELY ... if I was a guy, I'd be so in love...

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 9:04 am

u got that right :)

Brian003
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2007, 10:17 am

I still do not think she has AS and she is just acting like she has it or the show is making her act like she has it.

The only sign is that she unconsciously avoids eye contact but she even seems to do that kind of funny, people with AS wouldn't avoid eye contact in that way.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 10:52 am

beansidhe wrote:

Hi
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

pandabear wrote:
computerlove wrote:
if she likes action movies, she will be perfect A++

Would an encyclopedic knowledge of action movies be required?

I don't like action movies, but I would certainly give points to someone who had an encyclopedic knowledge of action movies.

Encyclopedic knowledge of action movies: bonus points, A LOT :P

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Oct 2007, 2:42 pm

beansidhe wrote:

She's beautiful I could look at that picture for hours.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 3:12 pm

the girl is gorgeous but I hate when they publish her condition as pitiful as they are doing now in the online press.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 3:42 pm

after watching her long interview , she seems very self-confident and smoothly talkative ....weird , but I never watched the show so maybe I cant really judge .

Besides , i hardly believe that such gorgeous girl had never been popular or at least had friends at school ....even if she's aspie, i never recall a gorgeous girl at school with no friends and so much hated at all ...whether she is sociable or quiet she would always attract the attention of many =greater potential of making friends .I read somewhere that Heather's mom said that she was never been invited to birthday, hell even a shorty HFA fugly like me was invited sometimes to birthdays!, beauty helps much in social life in all aspects and i can sense real exaggeration about her social problems.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 21 Oct 2007, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

geek
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 4:10 pm

There are some gorgeous aspie women who post here, but most of them seem to have had their share of social difficulties.

I saw a post (elsewhere) by someone who went to school and church with Heather, and they viewed her sudden fame as a chance for vindication, after having been socially snubbed for years, so it's probably not all that exaggerated.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 4:26 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
after watching her long interview , she seems very self-confident and smoothly talkative ....weird , but I never watched the show so maybe I cant really judge .

Besides , i hardly believe that such gorgeous girl had never been popular or at least had friends at school ....even if she's aspie, i never recall a gorgeous girl at school with no friends and so much hated at all ...whether they are sociable or quiet they would always attract the attention of many =greater potential of making friends .I read somewhere that Heather's mom said that she was never been invited to birthday, hell even a shorty HFA fugly like me was invited sometimes to birthdays!, beauty helps much in social life in all aspects and i can sense real exaggeration about her social problems.

see her without makeup, add to that the way she talks and walks, and there you have the answer why she was never been invited to birthdays.

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 4:28 pm

For those of us overseas, can you link us to all her stuff.