Recipe for Creating Autism in a Child

Page 8 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 2:38 pm

zendell wrote:
It looks like mercury from dental amalgams may have caused both my autism and CFS. I plan to get my fillings removed soon and start chelation. I think it will cure me of autism and CFS. I hope to post a testimonial after I'm cured.

Actually, this is a major misconception. The mercury leak from dental fillings is so small it's negligible, and on the contrary, more mercury is released into your body in the process of drilling it out than it ever would if it is left in. I was just having a discussion about this with my dad, he's a dentist.

Goche21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jan 2008, 2:38 pm

jjstar wrote:
Perfect. I have no problem with this Daniel. Just one question. Since when does an infection cause a gene to MUTATE?!

Unless there's something else going on simultaneously like - an impaired immune system which basically leaves the doors wide open for gene mutation to occur without the ability to ward or/fight the assault. And what is causing THAT?

Danielismyname wrote:
and/or
a viral infection of the mother whilst pregnant
a viral infection of the child in the first several years of life
a bacterial infection of the mother whilst pregnant
a bacterial infection of the child in the first several years of life
and/or
alignment of certain celestial bodies in the galaxy upon conception
alien impregnation
alien abduction and subsequent alien replacement
Nazi experiment to create super scientists (super soldiers were already done)
et cetera

The plauge caused a gene to mutate, for one. Decendances of those who never cobntracted the plauge have a genetic glitch making them immune to the AIDS retrovirus.

Let me guess, I leave for a month or two, and no ones here to talk sense to you? Jjstar, diagnosing what causes AS is a complicated process involving in depth analisis of both ghenetic lines as well as enviromental surroundings. I wont even gt into how the tiny bitog ethylmercury in vaccines doesn't bioaccumulate, even though that idea is ridiculous.

Also, this 'random factor' has a name, it's called a recessive trait. sometimes a gene can lie dormant for hundreds of years, and then just pop up if the genes line up right. No it can't be prediced, but it can be understood. If both parents have one dominant and one recessive trait, there if a 25% cance their child will have the resessive trait. That doesn't mean one in four of their kids will have it, it just means it c an happen.

Now then, let me ask you, if autism is 100% enviromental, then why can two siblings born and raised under almost identical circumstances differ on one having and one not having AS?

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 2:39 pm

shaggydaddy wrote:

unvaccinated parents .

Wow. You're 27 years old and were never vaccinated as an infant or throughout childhood? How did your parents manage to pull that off?

How did you get into schools not being vaccinated? It sure is interesting to hear this.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 2:47 pm

Phagocyte wrote:
zendell wrote:
It looks like mercury from dental amalgams may have caused both my autism and CFS. I plan to get my fillings removed soon and start chelation. I think it will cure me of autism and CFS. I hope to post a testimonial after I'm cured.

Actually, this is a major misconception. The mercury leak from dental fillings is so small it's negligible, and on the contrary, more mercury is released into your body in the process of drilling it out than it ever would if it is left in. I was just having a discussion about this with my dad, he's a dentist.

Whether or not those amounts are minute or not is not relevant. Mercury is the most LETHAL SUBSTANCE on earth - bar none. Every time one grinds their teeth, chews, drinks a hot beverage, some of that is leeching out and into the bloodstream, nervous system, brain and every crevice, tendon and muscle. Forget even autism which is not life threatening - mercury poisoning is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_po ... f_exposure

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 2:49 pm

jjstar wrote:
Whether or not those amounts are minute or not is not relevant. Mercury is the most LETHAL SUBSTANCE on earth - bar none. Every time one grinds their teeth, chews, drinks a hot beverage, some of that is leeching out and into the bloodstream, nervous system, brain and every crevice, tendon and muscle. Forget even autism which is not life threatening - mercury poisoning is.

Yes! It is a lethal substance, which is why removing it is foolish as more mercury is released into your body in the process of drilling it out than it ever would if you were to leave it in and leak naturally. If you oppose mercury in fillings, then opt for an alternative in the first place.

And your link said this:

Quote:
The National Institutes of Health has stated that amalgam fillings pose no personal health risk

beentheredonethat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:08 pm

jjstar wrote:
Have at least one parent not breast-fed, but fed on bottles, not bonded with mother.
Add to that - mother who ingested pharmaceuticals prior to her pregnancy
and/or
mother vaccinated
and/or
Mother who suffered severe psychological upheaval prior or during her pregnancy
and/or
Mother who opted for epidural, hospital birth, inducing birth trauma, swaddling of infant, immediate separation from infant at birth
Mother who opted to vaccinate infant
and bottle feeding
and incorporating and of the following in the home -
TV, microwave, flourescent lights, plastics that leech toxic substances, lead paint, tainted water, air and earth, mould
Ingestion of toxic components (additives, colorings, preservatives, drugs, alcohol during breastfeeding)
Non-bonding with infant via mirroring from birth onwards (see also rejection, coldness, removal to nursery immediately after birth without a first feeding, inconsistent mothers, numerous caretakers, chaotic surroundings)

AND THERE IT IS.

Welcome to the Isolated World of Autism. Oh and BTW - Doctors don't know sh*t about what ails the child - but they'll do their darndest to make sure they're *manageable* by any means necessary. Shock, drug or restraint. Whatever it takes.

And parents are still in the dark.

What a shame.
What a bloody shame.

Actually, that's not autism you're describing. That's a sure way to cause a conduct disorder in a child (see magid) and an Antisocial Personality Disorder in an adult. Autistics have none of those charistics.

Also genitics is not simple, and there are such things as dormant genes, and besides, there was no literature on it of any real value before 1938, and probably not before 1944.

I'm not being catty, but do some reading.

You're way off base.

Btdt

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:11 pm

Goche21 wrote:

if autism is 100% enviromental

Read the list again -

Have at least one parent not breast-fed, but fed on bottles, not bonded with mother.
Add to that - mother who ingested pharmaceuticals prior to her pregnancy
and/or
mother vaccinated
and/or
Mother who suffered severe psychological upheaval prior or during her pregnancy
and/or
Mother who opted for epidural, hospital birth, inducing birth trauma, swaddling of infant, immediate separation from infant at birth
Mother who opted to vaccinate infant
and bottle feeding
and incorporating and of the following in the home -
TV, microwave, flourescent lights, plastics that leech toxic substances, lead paint, tainted water, air and earth, mould
Ingestion of toxic components (additives, colorings, preservatives, drugs, alcohol during breastfeeding)
Non-bonding with infant via mirroring from birth onwards (see also rejection, coldness, removal to nursery immediately after birth without a first feeding, inconsistent mothers, numerous caretakers, chaotic surroundings)

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:14 pm

Phagocyte wrote:
jjstar wrote:

Yes! It is a lethal substance, which is why removing it is foolish as more mercury is released into your body in the process of drilling it out than it ever would if you were to leave it in and leak naturally. If you oppose mercury in fillings, then opt for an alternative in the first place.

And your link said this:

Quote:
The National Institutes of Health has stated that amalgam fillings pose no personal health risk

The National Institutes of Health say a lot of things. They're tied into the FDA and hold zero credibility for me. Wikipedia isn't perfect and nobody ever said they were. Glitches are being evened out all the time.

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:17 pm

jjstar wrote:
Phagocyte wrote:
jjstar wrote:

And your link said this:

Quote:

The National Institutes of Health say a lot of things. They're tied into the FDA and hold zero credibility for me. Wikipedia isn't perfect and nobody ever said they were. Glitches are being evened out all the time.

Then ignore it, it wasn't even my main point. But you can't just direct me to a link to back up your point and then discard anything within that you disagree with, it undermines the credibility of the point you're trying to make.

Last edited by Phagocyte on 16 Jan 2008, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:20 pm

jjstar wrote:

Only morons don't trust the NIH.

Also, only morons believe the NIH is tied to the FDA.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/agenderstar

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:21 pm

jjstar wrote:
Mercury is the most LETHAL SUBSTANCE on earth - bar none.

Second-most.

Want to know what the most lethal substance on Earth is?

Water.

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:22 pm

zendell wrote:
jjstar wrote:
No, being breastfed or not is not a sole indicator. But a vaccinated mother could possibily pass mercury to the fetus during gestation or later through her milk.

The links provided can shed some light on the subject.

http://www.whale.to/a/pringle.html
http://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21& ... l&ref=1891
http://www.vaccinetruth.org/passes_to_the_fetus.htm
http://www.cfspages.com/bernie.html
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/toxicology ... 02884.html

Thanks for posting those links. The link http://www.cfspages.com/bernie.html was to a page titled "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Or Chronic Mercury Poisoning?" It reminded me of a scientific paper called "Autism: a Novel Form of Mercury Poisoning" found at http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/vaccine/mercury.htm Both papers have over 100 scientific references to support their claims. I have both autism and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). My mom had lots of amalgams before I was born and my CFS started after I got amalgams. It looks like mercury from dental amalgams may have caused both my autism and CFS. I plan to get my fillings removed soon and start chelation. I think it will cure me of autism and CFS. I hope to post a testimonial after I'm cured.

It won't cure you of a damn thing, so don't even try.

And if you think you are legitimitely mercury poisoned (I highly doubt you are), have a doctor refer you to a toxicologist.

Last edited by beau99 on 16 Jan 2008, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:23 pm

beentheredonethat wrote:
Autistics have none of those charistics.

Those were not autistic characteristics.

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:24 pm

Or maybe no one has bothered to read about introverts & how they are treated in society & that’s what most people here are:- ( I really think it's more of the introvert type behaviour people don't like & see most of the ones who have got an introvert personality as a broken extrovert. )

http://innerreflections.homestead.com/intromain.html

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:33 pm

beau99 wrote:

FDA and NIH are both under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

Last edited by jjstar on 16 Jan 2008, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2008, 3:34 pm

jjstar wrote:
beau99 wrote:

FDA and NIH are both under the auspics of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

And?