Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 8:58 pm

Look I snapped, I guess I should feel guilty...I just snapped. I have never done anything like that before in my life...I usually don't go out to get revenge...I don't know why I did in this instance...

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

ScottF wrote:

I normally am VERY respectful...I guess I just got pushed over the edge...

I can definitely see how that could happen. Dealing with inconsiderate drivers, corrupt court, and a rude public in general can push people over the edge. I don't condone destroying personal property, but maybe the woman noticed the key job and will think about this the next time she gets ready to call someone else names.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

cyberscan wrote:
ScottF wrote:

I normally am VERY respectful...I guess I just got pushed over the edge...

I can definitely see how that could happen. Dealing with inconsiderate drivers, corrupt court, and a rude public in general can push people over the edge. I don't condone destroying personal property, but maybe the woman noticed the key job and will think about this the next time she gets ready to call someone else names.

I hope that is the case

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 10:28 pm

Your story made me laugh, and that's bad. I can imagine your brain overheating like the blue car in your avatar. But seriously, though, you shouldn't have keyed the minivan. Let's hope she doesn't know someone who knows you, and that she doesn't have any identifying information and that there's no store camera footage. Whom do you think she is going to suspect? Consider laying low until this blows over, and don't brag about it. Ever. With any luck you won't get nabbed. Whistling past the graveyard...

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm

ScottF wrote:
the [edited for content by sinsboldly] part was the judge who mis-officiated my case 3 years ago

Did you try appealing it?

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!