Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kevleitch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2011, 5:22 am

caligirl wrote:
Dr. Sears was on the radio today and said autism is or most likely caused by eating processed foods, not vaccines. He said that children are getting these diseases that they are not getting vaccines for because of the parents fears of autism.

Hi caligirl

Would it be possible to have a link to the radio station website where this interview with Sears was aired please?

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jan 2011, 7:47 am

This is scientific masturbation at it's best, (the Scaterlogical BDSM barbaric low brow catagory)....

I'm in China, there are hardly any outlets for western food, only in the Tourist-expat, for 3 months I've been eating healthier and less. I've been eating a diet of Bitter Vegitable/Mellon, a very bitter plant. (It's like eating the LEAVES of corn and other Mais plants). anyhow, this really flushes out the gunk. I've been eating Chinese Mushrooms, this ugly looking black things, Eatting more and more veggies. And voiding about 30 years, worth of processed foods, namely Tarter sause from Mc Chicken burgers, Catsup, and Pizza. I feel great, but heh.... I STILL HAVE AUTISM. I just have one less unhealthy thing making my Autism worse.

Seriously give excercise and a healthy diet a shot. And no you don't have to be a juicer (people who drink Juice), who becomes Vegan.... Although nothing wrong with people who do. Just be more chosey of what you eat. Because taking a nice BM will bring about world peace.... lol.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 9:02 am

sillycat wrote:

Seriously give excercise and a healthy diet a shot.

Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Don't know how it works for others but for me the underlying issues of ASDs create many opportunities for stress. Maybe the neurology is fixed, but relieving the stress caused by it is possible.

Mama_to_Grace
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 11:40 am

Verdandi wrote:
This sounds somewhat more intense than but similar to what happens to me when I eat refried beans, and I think a few other foods I haven't identified yet (I know there's something on Subway sandwiches that does this too - I think the meat used on the club sandwich, but I haven't tried to test it). I generally felt it was a migraine trigger, but it would basically give me an aura, sometimes without the headache.

Once I thought I might be having a stroke it was so strange, but that was right before I figured out what the trigger was.

It might be Sodium nitrate (NaNO3) and its close relative sodium nitrite (NaNO2) and you can test this theory by seeing if hotdogs also give you the symptoms (it could be the bacon in the refied beans). My daughter has reactions to these preservatives-they make her itch all over (like her skin is crawling) and she becomes extremely volatile and aggressive.