Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2006, 12:25 pm

Every 2-3 months. I bought a machine so I can cut/shave my own hair, I like it short and it saves me a lot of money.

Unfornutately as a girl/woman I can't shave it as short as I like.

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2006, 12:25 pm

Every 2-3 months. I bought a machine so I can cut/shave my own hair, I like it short and it saves me a lot of money.

Unfornutately as a girl/woman I can't shave it as short as I like.

jdbob
Toucan
Toucan

10 Jul 2006, 1:55 pm

Usually just once a year around this time of year. Now if the barber would show up for work....

Mork
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jul 2006, 2:09 pm

I mostly cut my own hair every 2 months. Occassionally I will let it grow, but it gets into a mess so I end up shaving it all off againg. lol

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2006, 2:59 pm

About every 2 months.
Needless to say i hate having it cut :oops:

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2006, 3:02 pm

I will cut my bangs...or trim my own hair when it gets too long. I hate having someone mess with my hair...and I have yet to ever come away from the experience all that happy with the results. :roll:

stuckinthedesert
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2006, 4:33 pm

About every 6-8 weeks...Not by choice I have to keep it trim for my job and I hate to have my hair long...I get a headache so I get it buzzed and it lasts for 8 weeks or so.

I absolutely hate people that I don't know touching my head. Its about the most uncomfortable feeling in the world. I can stand handshakes just fine and I can stand hugs or the odd brush of another person in passing. It totally tortures me to have someone I don't know touch my head let alone manhandle it. Plus the B.S. small talk aggghhhh.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

TijuanaLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jul 2006, 6:10 pm

Im getting a haircut about every month. I try to avoid it, but its my hair style that reaquires a frequent hair cut.

I hate haircut, because its an "attack" to my sensory overloads:

-Small talk
-Bright Lights
-A lot of noise
-To many people
-Touching
-Many mirrors
-Need more?

lae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 12:12 am

I haven't cut mine in about 7 years. I don't pay much attention to it except to keep it clean.

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 2:21 am

Yeah ... I kind of like getting haircuts. I just hate the motivation. I go probably only twice a year.

Why do I like it? I like the feel of the scissors against my skin. Weird, but true.

- Ray M -

rogal_dorn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jul 2006, 3:00 am

About every three weeks. my hair grows quickly and sticks up if it's not cut often.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 6:23 am

6 months
I hate going

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 6:10 pm

I'd say every 3-4 months, as I prefer my hair to be long. Only when the ends get really split do I go, as I plan to do this weekend. I actually get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed more often after getting a spa gift certificate for my last birthday. I found a closer salon that does that for less than the salon.

mysteriouslyabsent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jul 2006, 3:28 pm

Probably about once a month, my hairdresser is chinese and doesn't speak very good english and she now knows how I like it done, so it's great, go in get it cut and get out, I hardly need to say a thing :D

kc0eks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jul 2006, 3:38 pm

I seem to need one monthly or so. I hate going, so I put it off as long as I can. But then my hair bothers me, and I get hot...and just agitated.

I hate trying to talk to the stylist. I hate siting in silence, because I feel like I should be talking like everyone else. But in the end its a fairly quick haircut so it ends quickly.

I love having my hair played with, and I love the way the electric razor thing feels on my neck. Otherwise I hate hair cuts

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2006, 5:51 pm

I get my haircutr at least once a month, I just keep my sides cut out and my hair up all of the time.