Is there anything that everyone seems to understand but you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:31 pm

ssjgoku wrote:
yes ,why everyone is absolutely obsessed with mobile phones.I mean at the prospect of being without a phone for a split second they have a heart attack.I honestly hate phones and whenever someone mentions one it does my head in.Now if i am going to get a social life i will of course need a phone but i feel so uncomfortable with one.I have already smashed 4 but enough about the phones this was just an example of the one thing i could not understand.

Thank you. I refuse to get one of those horrible things and everyone thinks I am insane for it. I just do not get the appeal of those things. It escapes me.

I also fail to understand people's needs to acquire more and more things... I am like the anti-hoarder. People always have stuff they want. I do not get it... how much stuff do these people need? Too many things are an enormous headache to me. Less is better, methinks. Keeps life simple...

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

11 May 2011, 9:38 pm

I don't get it when somebody asks you what you'd like to eat for dinner, and then after you tell them what sounds good, they say, "no, I don't want (insert food name here) for dinner tonight". It seems pointless to ask me what I want for dinner just to tell me that that's not what we're having.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 10:05 pm

It's the other way around for me. I'm usually the guy who explains things to everyone else.

Eternity29
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 May 2011, 10:27 pm

I don't understand why the people I work with and see five days a week always ask me and each other, "How are you?" every single day. They just saw me yesterday.

I think it's meant more as a greeting, so why don't they simply say Hi? That's what I do.