Anyone else that loathes their father?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

dragonbean
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Nov 2011, 5:37 pm

I dislike mine. He and I clash in every way imaginable. I'm noise-sensitive, he has damaged hearing so he doesn't know how loud he is. I hate repetition, he talks without ceasing and ends up repeating pointless remarks. He talks to me as though I'm about four, both with baby-talk pronunciation and dumbed-down explanations. He's somewhat racist and extremely homophobic. The list goes on. I'm looking forward to leaving for college.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:46 pm

dragonbean wrote:
I dislike mine. He and I clash in every way imaginable. I'm noise-sensitive, he has damaged hearing so he doesn't know how loud he is. I hate repetition, he talks without ceasing and ends up repeating pointless remarks. He talks to me as though I'm about four, both with baby-talk pronunciation and dumbed-down explanations. He's somewhat racist and extremely homophobic. The list goes on. I'm looking forward to leaving for college.

I could have typed this post myself. Just add abuse and cook for 28 years.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

18 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

Yep, I'm cursed with a terrible father.

Damn Narcissists.