Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 12:02 pm

I often find myself waking up with various objects in bed (not sexual) simply because I fell asleep stimming with them. This is why I was more than elated when I discovered my freshman year that I was going to actually get a single bedroom (as opposed to the standard double, triple or quadruple freshmen were supposed to have). Imagine the vicious rumors that would be spread if someone saw me doing this. :oops: :evil:

Whenever I see topics like this, I think of Tank Girl's baby...

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

alecazam3567 wrote:
I'm obsessed with some of my favorite clothes, and I used to be fixated on this small stuffed cat that I took to bed with me.

I've always gotten worked up whenever someone touched ANYTHING of mine. My mom is having guests stay at our house to save them money for a hotel. Currently it's a little girl and her father. I was extremely concerned in the weeks before they were coming over because i was having images of the little girl wandering into my room and touching stuff. Not breaking it, but just taking it and touching it. I was thinking about how upset I'd be if she touched something, let alone broke it.

So, yes, I'm defensive about my possessions and obsess over certain items.

Are you able to lock your door so no one can mess around with your stuff? Most of my stuff people can touch but my backhoe loader replicas and toys is off limits as they are very special to me.

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 12:21 pm

CyborgUprising wrote:
I often find myself waking up with various objects in bed (not sexual) simply because I fell asleep stimming with them. This is why I was more than elated when I discovered my freshman year that I was going to actually get a single bedroom (as opposed to the standard double, triple or quadruple freshmen were supposed to have). Imagine the vicious rumors that would be spread if someone saw me doing this. :oops: :evil:

Whenever I see topics like this, I think of Tank Girl's baby...

And that is the reason I was so anxious to get out from under my parents roof because like you I stim and sleep with my toys. You would have never been happy if you had to be in the same bedroom with others.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 1:37 pm

I always take my stuffed dolphin, Dory, to bed with me...my favorite Cars plushies, Mater and Francesco, usually go to bed with me, too. I wish I could take my vintage Tomy die cast of Susie the Coupe to bed with me, but she's so small, and I wouldn't want to hurt her by rolling over on her, pushing her out of bed, etc. I've been thinking about making her her own little bed. :D

I just remembered that when I was about 11 or 12, I reached a point in my attachment to Dory that she and I were actually "married." No, no, not officially, it was just a ceremony of some of my other favorite stuffed animals and a simple exchange of vows in my room. I never told anyone else about it.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes