Would you prefer shuffling off this mortal coil or to......

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 3:43 pm

All these suicidal threads really piss me off. Do you have any idea what consequences you could have by posting crap like this? You do realise you could trigger someone to actually do it, right? Because posting endless threads about how awful life is for autistics is pushing us back into the dark ages. Fed up with how autistics are treated? Try moving forward and seeing the positives about being on the autistic spectrum instead of whining because you're not neurotypical. It's jealously, pure and simple. Stop making all the work that autistic charities and activists do a waste of time. If it weren't for people trying to make positives from being autistic then you would have nowhere to post how much your life sucks, so show some respect.

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

Dan0192837465
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2013, 5:27 pm

Laddo wrote:
All these suicidal threads really piss me off. Do you have any idea what consequences you could have by posting crap like this? You do realise you could trigger someone to actually do it, right? Because posting endless threads about how awful life is for autistics is pushing us back into the dark ages. Fed up with how autistics are treated? Try moving forward and seeing the positives about being on the autistic spectrum instead of whining because you're not neurotypical. It's jealously, pure and simple. Stop making all the work that autistic charities and activists do a waste of time. If it weren't for people trying to make positives from being autistic then you would have nowhere to post how much your life sucks, so show some respect.

Who the hell do you think you are directing your spurious accusations at? They better not be levelled at me because you imagine my post is prophesying, encouraging or inciting futuristic suicides. That is blatant slander and defamatory comments. How dare you even suggest such an unworthy claim. How about you show some damn respect!

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 5:43 pm

Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are directing your spurious accusations at? They better not be levelled at me because you imagine my post is prophesying, encouraging or inciting futuristic suicides. That is blatant slander and defamatory comments. How dare you even suggest such an unworthy claim. How about you show some damn respect!

Too right they're directed at you.

Dan0192837465 wrote:
Would you prefer shuffling off this mortal coil or to continue plodding along at a snail's pace, giving off the illusion of maintaining a semi-normal, average life?

You give two choices here: death, or living a dreary life unfit for most people with ASD. So what is this topic about, if not to say how s**t life is? It seems to me (and a lot of other people who posted in this topic) that you're claiming living with ASD is a sentence to live an unfulfilling and dull life. If you actually stop to think for one second and get out of your horrifically pessimistic mindset, you might realise that some people on this forum are a) suicidal and come here for support, and seeing yet another post about the futility of life may trigger them and b) have known people who have committed suicide and may find bollocks like this offensive. How dare you come on this forum just to spout a load of pessimistic rubbish about life and death being two equal options? Death is not a joke, pal. So shut the hell up.

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

Anomiel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 5:55 pm

It's not a a suicidal aspie, it's a trolling psychopath with a thesaurus.

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:00 pm

Anomiel wrote:

Very likely true. I need to stop feeding the trolls like this.

Also, is it just me, or are there a lot more of them coming on WP recently than there were before?

Anomiel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:08 pm

Laddo wrote:
Anomiel wrote:

Very likely true. I need to stop feeding the trolls like this.

Also, is it just me, or are there a lot more of them coming on WP recently than there were before?

It's good that you responded like you did. Yes, I've noticed it too - there are a lot of new posters who are just trolls here to spread negativity.

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:10 pm

I would become a litch if I could

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:14 pm

what's a "litch"? :duh:

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

03 Jul 2013, 6:20 pm

Perhaps he means a lich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich

Dan0192837465
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2013, 6:20 pm

Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Dan0192837465 wrote:
Would you prefer shuffling off this mortal coil or to continue plodding along at a snail's pace, giving off the illusion of maintaining a semi-normal, average life?

You give two choices here: death, or living a dreary life unfit for most people with ASD. So what is this topic about, if not to say how sh** life is? It seems to me (and a lot of other people who posted in this topic) that you're claiming living with ASD is a sentence to live an unfulfilling and dull life. If you actually stop to think for one second and get out of your horrifically pessimistic mindset, you might realise that some people on this forum are a) suicidal and come here for support, and seeing yet another post about the futility of life may trigger them and b) have known people who have committed suicide and may find bollocks like this offensive. How dare you come on this forum just to spout a load of pessimistic rubbish about life and death being two equal options? Death is not a joke, pal. So shut the hell up.

You must have a personality disorder as well as ASD because before all this crap, you answered my post with one sentence on this thread in the beginning. Then you reply back with a tumultuous tirade of abuse and fabricated nonsense, painting me as an enabler for people reading a post, requesting that they should commit suicide. You're full of s**t, how about a little bit advice; if you come across a subject matter that you feel boils your blood to such an extent or you can't contribute adequately and in an amicable manner, then don't get involved in mine or anybody else's discussions. Until you can conduct yourself in a civilised way. Just remember, I did not seek you out specifically, to gain your opinion or insight into your own morality. So keep your views to yourself because I don't give flying f**k, what you have to say in response to my initial question or subsequent messages. Okay!?! Is that plain enough for you to finally grasp? I sincerely doubt it.

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Dan0192837465 wrote:

You give two choices here: death, or living a dreary life unfit for most people with ASD. So what is this topic about, if not to say how sh** life is? It seems to me (and a lot of other people who posted in this topic) that you're claiming living with ASD is a sentence to live an unfulfilling and dull life. If you actually stop to think for one second and get out of your horrifically pessimistic mindset, you might realise that some people on this forum are a) suicidal and come here for support, and seeing yet another post about the futility of life may trigger them and b) have known people who have committed suicide and may find bollocks like this offensive. How dare you come on this forum just to spout a load of pessimistic rubbish about life and death being two equal options? Death is not a joke, pal. So shut the hell up.

You must have a personality disorder as well as ASD because before all this crap, you answered my post with one sentence on this thread in the beginning. Then you reply back with a tumultuous tirade of abuse and fabricated nonsense, painting me as an enabler for people reading a post, requesting that they should commit suicide. You're full of sh**, how about a little bit advice; if you come across a subject matter that you feel boils your blood to such an extent or you can't contribute adequately and in an amicable manner, then don't get involved in mine or anybody else's discussions. Until you can conduct yourself in a civilised way. Just remember, I did not seek you out specifically, to gain your opinion or insight into your own morality. So keep your views to yourself because I don't give flying f**k, what you have to say in response to my initial question or subsequent messages. Okay!?! Is that plain enough for you to finally grasp? I sincerely doubt it.

Nope, no personality disorders. You must have major anger issues though because you're embarrassing yourself. To me you just seem like some very angry, probably spoiled child who knows absolutely bugger all about life and has just discovered a thesaurus. Are you trying to appear more intelligent by using a lot of multi-syllabled words? Are you also blind? Care to point out where I claimed you were requesting people commit suicide? I said that it could be a trigger. I'll repeat that, just in case you missed it: It could be a trigger. And again: It could be a trigger. If you somehow misread that again then you only see what you want to see and are living in a dream world. Also, hypocrite alert: You call me "full of s**t" and then demand I didn't conduct myself in a civilised way. You have also failed to answer what your original question was about, if not to moan about how worthless life is. As I have already said, many other people appear to have interpreted your question in the same way as I have. You only lost your temper and actually replied to anyone's comments (other than to sarcastically and pathetically respond to someone saying they actually enjoy life) after someone pointed out how much of a douche you sound by posting a topic like this. I ask again, in bold this time so you it's harder for your very selective eyes to miss: What was the point of the original post, if not to claim how pointless life is?

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

03 Jul 2013, 6:42 pm

Dan0192837465 wrote:
You must have a personality disorder as well as ASD

This is interesting, because my first thought upon reading your replies was to wonder if you have a cluster B personality disorder. Most people - even most autistic people - do not respond the way you just did. However, emotionally hyperreactive people do.

Dan0192837465
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Dan0192837465 wrote:

You must have a personality disorder as well as ASD because before all this crap, you answered my post with one sentence on this thread in the beginning. Then you reply back with a tumultuous tirade of abuse and fabricated nonsense, painting me as an enabler for people reading a post, requesting that they should commit suicide. You're full of sh**, how about a little bit advice; if you come across a subject matter that you feel boils your blood to such an extent or you can't contribute adequately and in an amicable manner, then don't get involved in mine or anybody else's discussions. Until you can conduct yourself in a civilised way. Just remember, I did not seek you out specifically, to gain your opinion or insight into your own morality. So keep your views to yourself because I don't give flying f**k, what you have to say in response to my initial question or subsequent messages. Okay!?! Is that plain enough for you to finally grasp? I sincerely doubt it.

Nope, no personality disorders. You must have major anger issues though because you're embarrassing yourself. To me you just seem like some very angry, probably spoiled child who knows absolutely bugger all about life and has just discovered a thesaurus. Are you trying to appear more intelligent by using a lot of multi-syllabled words? Are you also blind? Care to point out where I claimed you were requesting people commit suicide? I said that it could be a trigger. I'll repeat that, just in case you missed it: It could be a trigger. And again: It could be a trigger. If you somehow misread that again then you only see what you want to see and are living in a dream world. Also, hypocrite alert: You call me "full of sh**" and then demand I didn't conduct myself in a civilised way. You have also failed to answer what your original question was about, if not to moan about how worthless life is. As I have already said, many other people appear to have interpreted your question in the same way as I have. You only lost your temper and actually replied to anyone's comments (other than to sarcastically and pathetically respond to someone saying they actually enjoy life) after someone pointed out how much of a douche you sound by posting a topic like this. I ask again, in bold this time so you it's harder for your very selective eyes to miss: What was the point of the original post, if not to claim how pointless life is?

No, you still don't get it, Sad, sad Sian. :'(

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:56 pm

Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Dan0192837465 wrote:

Nope, no personality disorders. You must have major anger issues though because you're embarrassing yourself. To me you just seem like some very angry, probably spoiled child who knows absolutely bugger all about life and has just discovered a thesaurus. Are you trying to appear more intelligent by using a lot of multi-syllabled words? Are you also blind? Care to point out where I claimed you were requesting people commit suicide? I said that it could be a trigger. I'll repeat that, just in case you missed it: It could be a trigger. And again: It could be a trigger. If you somehow misread that again then you only see what you want to see and are living in a dream world. Also, hypocrite alert: You call me "full of sh**" and then demand I didn't conduct myself in a civilised way. You have also failed to answer what your original question was about, if not to moan about how worthless life is. As I have already said, many other people appear to have interpreted your question in the same way as I have. You only lost your temper and actually replied to anyone's comments (other than to sarcastically and pathetically respond to someone saying they actually enjoy life) after someone pointed out how much of a douche you sound by posting a topic like this. I ask again, in bold this time so you it's harder for your very selective eyes to miss: What was the point of the original post, if not to claim how pointless life is?

1. Sian is my girlfriend's name, not mine. If you weren't such a hateful douche you would understand what that red beating thing next to her name symbolises 2. So basically you can't actually come up with a good answer so you arrogantly pretend I just don't understand. Wow, you must be a real idiot if you think that actually works. It's obvious enough what you're doing considering you fail to respond to anyone else's responses about how much of a tool you're being. Go home, kid. No one agrees with you. I know it must be difficult not getting your own way but that's part of life. Which, by the way, is always a better option than "shuffling off this mortal coil". Have fun at kindergarten.

Dan0192837465
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2013, 7:13 pm

Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:
Dan0192837465 wrote:
Laddo wrote:

Dan0192837465 wrote:

1. Sian is my girlfriend's name, not mine. If you weren't such a hateful douche you would understand what that red beating thing next to her name symbolises 2. So basically you can't actually come up with a good answer so you arrogantly pretend I just don't understand. Wow, you must be a real idiot if you think that actually works. Go home, kid. No one agrees with you. I know it must be difficult not getting your own way but that's part of life. Which, by the way, is always a better option than "shuffling off this mortal coil". Have fun at kindergarten.

I'm older than you BTW or is 22 your IQ level or maybe your girlfriend's age, who knows? I think you are intimidated by my use of intellectual vocabulary and it makes you jealous also probably because I didn't respond to your first comment it fills you with envy, that's why you have provoked this inane, pointless back and forth posturing!

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 7:20 pm

Laddo, he's just trolling apparently.