Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2007, 12:45 am

I spend a lot of time in my room, but I wouldn't say I have an unusually large connection to it. My computer's there and my bed's there, so I end up spending about 21 hours a day on weekends (frightening, come to think about it!) I will say, however, that I dislike going outdoors, and especially in the daytime.

Space
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 3:21 am

Flyn wrote:
do ever stay in your room the whole day

When I am at home I probably spend 90% of my time in my room, or in the basement.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 3:40 am

I stay in my apartment lots of days, i have no friends, no life, nothing to do, and its too cld to go out side, what else am I supposed to do?

NeoPlatonist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2007, 4:20 am

I spend most of my free time in my dorm room. However, I do like to walk to town from time to time to get lunch and a cup of coffee or just read in a coffee shop. I rarely go with or see people I know on these little excursions.

ixochiyo_yohuallan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 10:53 am

I hate being indoors and prefer nature anytime. Or, if it isn't possible to go to the park or forest, then at least to have a stroll through the city. Just as long as I'm outside, and walking. I love to look at things as I pass by - could be something very simple, like sunlight shining on the sidewalk or birds wandering about on the ground in search of something to eat - it still makes me happy.

I'm usually only glad to stay in my room when I get "stuck" doing something, like writing, drawing or chatting online, and become oblivious to everything else.

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 11:05 am

What do you like doing? I would love to be alone a lot more than I am now. If I didn't have to go anywhere, I would stay in my room all day, reading or teaching myself html or whatever my head was interested in at the moment. I'm different than you, then, since I think that I "have a life" while engaging in solitary, supposedly "anti-social" behavior, following whatever idea pops into my head.

What about TV, then? Do you have TV? You do have a computer, and there are, ah, certain websites that let you watch television for free. Here is one: http://tv.peekvid.com/

What about chatting online?

Computer games? Video games? Putting on a coat (or 2 or 3) and going outside? Watching movies. Throwing things that go "thwack" against the outside of the house. Standing on your head. Making some delicous sounding recipe for one (or two, just so you have leftovers.)

jimservo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:47 pm

I get very antsy if I stay if one room for an entire day. Sometimes I basically forced to do to circumstances and I can become can become nervous or down emotionally. I seem to need to take a least one driving trip outside of the house to stay comfortable. I also like to be also to physically be able to see and talk to someone I am comfortable with from time to time.