star trek vulcans
data from ST:TNG

+1 and
+ Seven of Nine

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm

omg! I forgot to mention Ponyo. I relate to her so much because she seems really autistic in so many ways. Her obsession with strange objects, her hatred for loud noises and her extreme hyperactivity... I adore her because she's so adorable as well, and I just relate to her so well.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 7:52 pm

Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Judith from Where the Wild Things Are, Victor van Dort from The Corpse Bride, Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph, Mac from Chicken Run, Chuckie from Rugrats, Fluttershy from My Little Pony, Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Piglet from Winnie the Pooh, Susie the Little Blue Coupe, and Dory from Finding Nemo.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 8:09 pm

LtlPinkCoupe wrote:
Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Judith from Where the Wild Things Are, Victor van Dort from The Corpse Bride, Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph, Mac from Chicken Run, Chuckie from Rugrats, Fluttershy from My Little Pony, Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Piglet from Winnie the Pooh, Susie the Little Blue Coupe, and Dory from Finding Nemo.

omg, I forgot about Chuckie and Fluttershy! D: Thanks for reminding me. XD

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 11:31 pm

i can't think of anyone i relate to, but i've been compared to Harold from Harold and Maude quite a few times, both physical appearance and personality.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 12:36 am

LtlPinkCoupe wrote:

I can definitely see a little bit of myself in Lilo and Fluttershy.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 1:01 am

Lilo from lilo and Stitch
Dawn from Welcome to the Dollhouse
Max in Parenthood
Bones, how she talks about facts
Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, how he went on about cleaning and liking everything neat
Linda from Snow Cake
Kevin in Home Alone

Mom has compared me to Jack Nickelson's character in As Good As It Gets, the long showers and him turning up the music to see what would happen.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 9:38 pm

LokiofSassgard wrote:
LtlPinkCoupe wrote:

You're welcome! :D I actually went into the Insomnia Cookies shop near me once, and I wasn't have a good day, so I was kind of stammery and flustered and just wanted to get my cookies and go back to my room, and the girl at the checkout noticed the button I had on my hoodie, of the Cutie Mark Crusaders from My Little Pony (Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle) and she said, "You like My Little Pony too? So do I...I watch it with my roommates and we go to cons sometimes. Who's your favorite pony?" And I was like, "Um....um....I...uh...my favorite pony is, ummm, Fluttershy." "And she smiled and said, "I could have guessed that - you act just like her!"

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 10:29 pm

Max from Where The Wild Things Are

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 10:32 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Many people said that I'm very similar to Jason Bourne.
I would take that as a compliment.

Wreck It Ralph

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 11:14 pm

LtlPinkCoupe wrote:
LokiofSassgard wrote:
LtlPinkCoupe wrote:

You're welcome! :D I actually went into the Insomnia Cookies shop near me once, and I wasn't have a good day, so I was kind of stammery and flustered and just wanted to get my cookies and go back to my room, and the girl at the checkout noticed the button I had on my hoodie, of the Cutie Mark Crusaders from My Little Pony (Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle) and she said, "You like My Little Pony too? So do I...I watch it with my roommates and we go to cons sometimes. Who's your favorite pony?" And I was like, "Um....um....I...uh...my favorite pony is, ummm, Fluttershy." "And she smiled and said, "I could have guessed that - you act just like her!"

love fluttershy! have a vinyl fugure of her (gift), i've been compared to her too.
wore a shirt with spike on it to the movies and the ticket taker complemented me and it. 8)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2014, 8:24 am

I strongly relate to the character "Oskar" in the movie and the book, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close." If there is anything to this reincarnation business - I'm perfectly happy being tightly wound and nervous and mildly autistic in my next life - I just hope the next time I have the common sense to do what Oskar did and be born into a wealthy New York City family with Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock as my parents - but one that doesn't die in some future 9/11.

This is one of my favorite scenes - Isn't the Tom Hanks character the perfect dad for a tightly wound, nervous and likely aspie child?

http://youtu.be/U7NtO_r8uFM

- Albert Einstein