Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Trebuchet
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2007, 8:32 pm

I have the most boring dreams of anyone I've ever met. I actually dreamed about returning DVD's to blockbuster. That was the whole dream. Me, driving to blockbuster to return what I had rented. If I weren't already asleep, my dreams would put me there.

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2007, 9:08 pm

I have wonderful dreams about my obsessions sometimes. Not as often as I'd like, though.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 3:16 am

At times I dream that I am playing a video-game, and when I wake up I'm really annoyed that I'll have to repeat it all. The result is the same as playing without saving and then being the victim of power shortage.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

Bixbeiderbecke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 May 2007, 3:57 am

Yes, I dreamt that Phil Spector was producing my debut album the other night.....but then he stole my master tapes and claimed he wrote my songs and cheated me out of royalties.......oh well, it was still a fun dream.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 4:27 am

Not nearly as much as I'd like to.

thoca
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2007, 4:48 am

I have dreams about math almost every night. For
many years, math dreams were the only dreams I
ever had. With B6 supplements, I have started to have
normal dreams again.

Schadenfreude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2007, 5:18 am

I guess so, but I generally incorporate what's around into my dreams anyway.

I keep having dreams about having epileptic fits recently, I'm not epileptic, or especially interested in it, so I don't know where that comes from.

Bluto
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2007, 4:13 pm

When I was younger I had dreams about being alone in places where lots of people would hang out. Places like empty stadiums, public
beaches, empty bars. I guess something changed because I am not bothered with them now.

KalahariMeerkat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2007, 10:28 pm

Yes. I used to have Titan A.E. related dreams every night and still do sometimes. Some of my meerkat dreams were really scary and downright weird at the sametime. Scary because the meerkats were always in some sort of dangerous situation and there was no way for me to protect them. Weird because of the surealistic ways they could be harmed. In one dream I was in like a college classroom and found an open book on a white desk. It a picture of a meerkat on the right side, and on the left was a picture of these little squares in all diffrent colors. They were the DNA code or something to a meerkat and a little bit later I was on a deseted desert planet.

Lately I have dreams about being in vet school and passing with honors (I hope that means something).

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 9:27 am

I have frequent dreams about dirty public bathrooms, something that really grosses me out.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 9:33 am

9CatMom wrote:
I have frequent dreams about dirty public bathrooms, something that really grosses me out.

Yes me too! Especially dirty toilet seats.

Star
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2007, 3:58 pm

I have had dreams that I have to go to the bathroom and I cant find one that I can use.

Either it is dirty or the toilet bowl is located in an open space in a room with no doors or something that I can close for privacy, and everyone will see me and hear me sitting there going to the bathroom...

I can have such dreams repeat in a row and then I will finally wake up from having to go even if I have dreamt going about 3-4 times in separate dreams...

I also hate public toilets and dirty ones I so wish sometimes I was a guy...

I also have frequent dreams about my obsessions. More in the past when I was more involved qua time with them. The more time I spend with what I enjoy the more dreams I will have about it.

Star

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 4:26 pm

Star wrote:
Either it is dirty or the toilet bowl is located in an open space in a room with no doors or something that I can close for privacy, and everyone will see me and hear me sitting there going to the bathroom...

I can have such dreams repeat in a row and then I will finally wake up from having to go even if I have dreamt going about 3-4 times in separate dreams...

Yes me too all of the above! I wonder how common this is?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

20 May 2007, 4:35 pm

sometimes i guess, my dreams are usually bizzare though. a couple of them

i was playing in an arade room with someone dressed up as the devil, (he was teaching me how to play video games)

i was on a navy ship and it was a waterpark, i was having lots of fun there.

i was in a canal in some big city mining crystals out of the canal

Star
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2007, 6:03 pm

scrulie wrote:
Star wrote:

Yes me too all of the above! I wonder how common this is?

Oh my gosh, you don't say!! ! I never thought that someone else would have such a dream like that about toilets.

Tell me, are you also obsessed with having a very clean toilket at your house or where you live? I mean even if you don't care to clean the rest of the house, do you clean the toilet the most?

Star

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 8:24 pm

Star,

I just recently had a dream just like that too! I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and all of the toilets were either filthy or occupied, and there were no stalls, so everyone could see everyone doing their business.