Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

What are your Co-occuring Diagnosis/issues?
Bipolar 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Tourette's 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
ADHD 14%  14%  [ 10 ]
Impulse Control Disorder 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Seizures/Eplilsey 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
PTSD 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
Anxiety 27%  27%  [ 20 ]
Adjustment Disorder 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Learning Disabilities 11%  11%  [ 8 ]
Other Neurological (share if you want) 8%  8%  [ 6 ]
Other (Share if you want) 12%  12%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 73

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2020, 4:50 pm

I am regularly diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, schizotypal disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder last times. I had also diagnosis of other sexual preference disorder when I finished my first going to day hospital (after it).

I think that I may have NVLD (I would say as a comorbidity to autism and schizo disorder, not as the main problem) and sluggish cognitive tempo (concentration deficit disorder) which makes me notoriously slower and spacey.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2020, 5:15 pm

Kind of odd that depression isn't in the poll?

*sigh* Depression, Anxiety, Delayed sleep syndrome, Sensory integration disorder, some unidentified math learning disability, and Congenital Nystagmus. I was diagnosed with ADHD once as a kid but that was sort of thrown out. I will and have as a kid displayed other attributes of other disorders like OCD or PTSD but it's not to a severity (at least not now) to make it a co-morbid.