getting things done (including hygiene) simple tasks etc

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pency
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 May 2020, 2:51 pm

thank you for all the replies

very interesting

i am writing my history for my psych eval to mail in ahead of time for them to read.

to actually write it down and realize i need help from my mom hanging up my t-shirts in my closet, yet I can do complex math in my head just by looking and counting...it just doesn't "make sense" to most people. i have kept quiet about these sorts of struggles for my whole life and when I actually go to write and remember all the things I need help with (at my age/54) it is kind of embarrassing..I know it doesn't need to be, but it is somewhat difficult even for me to realize I need so much help with every day small things.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 3:27 pm

pency wrote:
thank you for all the replies

very interesting

i am writing my history for my psych eval to mail in ahead of time for them to read.

to actually write it down and realize i need help from my mom hanging up my t-shirts in my closet, yet I can do complex math in my head just by looking and counting...it just doesn't "make sense" to most people.

It makes sense to me . I'm a member of several high IQ societies due to my verbal intelligence , but my stepdaughter or a granddaughter has to hang my washing on the clothes horse after I've done it .