how many cups of beverages do you have in your room?

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lephermessiah
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jul 2007, 6:35 am

I don't have any cups in my room, but I have about a gazillion empty and half-drunk Mountain Dew bottles...

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 6:54 am

lets see... i am looking at a can of club soda, a jellyjar that was used as a cup, because i hate to throw out anything, another cup and two really large beer mugs. thats just at the computer desk.

Asby
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2007, 7:09 am

Right now i have 1 empty glass. but i have had up to 10!! ! in my room, mind you i am 14 :?

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 7:28 am

The computer monitor is surrounded by a forest of RC cans and coffee cups..both mine and Flakey's. They will stay there until I clear them away...not to mention various plates, bowls, bottles, empty cans of energy drink etc etc etc...all over the room.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 8:46 am

I have a bottle of water near my bed.

EatingPoetry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2007, 1:50 pm

40 and female and cups and cans and bottles all over my room! All of them almost empty, so it's a b***h if I start knocking them over! Plus plates, bowls, and lots of silverware.

I also drink at least 2 things at a time, always.

coolstertothecore
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2007, 3:17 pm

I always have lots of half-empty cups of water all around my room. I'll have the freshest water next to me, then the one slightly less fresh behind that, then a line across the windowsill and then some on the drawers. I take the drawer cups downstairs to be washed every now and again.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 3:47 pm

At the moment, I only have a bottle of water on my nightstand. Last night I had two bottles and two glasses, all containing different drinks.

I don't leave them about because I'm too lazy to move them; once they're empty, I bring them downstairs and recycle/wash/reuse them. It's more that I almost always have some sort of drink nearby; I drink quite a lot. I have different types of drinks because once I've had too much of one drink, it tastes odd... Then I have to switch to a different kind.

Three years!

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 3:55 pm

LOL that photo was sooo in place! Wonderful!

I accumulate milk, coke and water glasses around the computer. Wouldn't be me otherwise.

luvinmykid
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jul 2007, 4:34 pm

4 at the moment, but I cleaned yesterday and had a sink full.

Cervantes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jul 2007, 5:24 pm

*laughs*
I was just cleaning up my (old) bedroom yesterday so a new roomie can move in. 5 glasses/mugs and at least 6 water bottles. The computer room had several glasses, bottles, juice containers, cans, etc. The living room had a bunch more. And I try to have a rule against leaving stuff laying around!
Admittedly I've been ill lately, but I think it's pretty dang funny, I was just cursing myself last night for leaving so many drink containers around, and now I know I'm not the only one. :D

luvinmykid
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2007, 8:14 pm

Oooh I did dishes today.... 4 regular glasses, 1 large glass, 1 bowl of some congealed substance, 4 baby bottles in various levels. Three of the glasses and one of the bottles had their own colonies growing in them. For joy!

Futurama91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2007, 1:04 am

I have four things. 2 bottles, a tumbler, a mug. The only reason it's four is because I've been trying to keep it under control. I need fresh water to drink every night. My kids are the same way. My place is full of cups.