has anyone ever been told these things?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

29 Aug 2007, 11:39 pm

whatamess wrote:
1. I think you may be asexual...
2. It must be very hard to be you...you always want things to be fair, and life just isn't fair...
3. You have such a wall built up around you, it's hard to get to you...
4. You just don't know when to let it go...
5. Can you stop obsessing about XYZ?
6. It does not have to be perfect...you have all the details that none of us would've ever thought of (at work)
7. You are so naive...do I have to explain the joke to you again?
8. Stop interrupting people...
9. You hurt XYZ's feelings...you need to take anger management courses
10. Where do you get all those ideas? How can you plan anything from a party (every single detail) to a design document for programmers?
11. You have a strange/different/awesome look in your eyes...they hypnotize...
12. You need to be a better "team" player...
13. You are so smart...how do you think of this stuff in your head without ever having to write it?
14. I can't believe you still remember that...(ie. my parents claim I was only about 2 yrs old and I can describe their aunts house to which I only went once...or other things that I say I remember and they think I'm making it up that I remember it, although they do agree that it happened...or may not even remember)
15. You have a photographic memory...every dream or book, I can see a clear picture and can explain every little detail...or, when asked about something at work, I can "see it" in my mind that it was written on the left of the page, at the top in blue letters, etc...and find it truly was...
16. You are so passionate about stuff...
17. You learn so fast...I only have to say it once and you never forget...

Just some of the things...just wondering how HFA/AS these things are...there are many others, but these are the major ones...

#1: A few times.
#2: Yes. (Not exactly like that, said in a different way but it means the same thing as what you were describing).
#3: All the time.
#4: I am always told that I go on and on about things over and over again, and that it annoys people.
#5: Yes, very frequently. Especially with some obsessions of mine that people think are turning to the point of "unhealthy" :? .
#6: Not at work as I have never worked, (only once doing volunteer work at a cattery). I have been told that several times though when trying to organise my ornaments in order or symmetry on my dresser :P .
#7: People often say to me "I cant believe that you didn't get the joke" after they tell me one.
#8: Yes, quite often.
#9: Only a few times.
#10: No
#11: People often say that I "stare in a strange way" 8O
#12: Yes, basically everyday.
#13: When I was at high-school, yes. The course I am doing now, no.
#14: Yes, people always say to me that they have no idea how I remember such things as I was only a toddler, or a kindergardener etc.
#15: A few Times.
#16: Yes, people often tell me that I am passionate about understanding weather, and animal rights.
#17: No, I don't do well with verbal instructions.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2007, 2:50 am

1. No. Gay yes
2. Not as such, but I have been told " Most people just arn't as nice as you"
3.Yes
4 -11 No
12&13 yes
Rest no

Lightning88
Veteran