Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

claire7
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Feb 2008, 8:09 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who have participated (or are currently participating) in this study! The time and the thought you have contributed, through taking part, is very much appreciated.

We are still looking for volunteers to take part in this study- so if anyone else is thinking about participating, please do get in touch,

Best wishes,

Claire Radbourne
[email protected]

claire7
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Apr 2008, 4:09 am

Hi WinterRose,

I just wondered how things were progressing with your diagnosis? If you are still interested in participating in the Women and ASD Research project, would you contact me on my email ([email protected]) to discuss?

I hope you are well,

best wishes,

Claire Radbourne

claire7
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2008, 4:31 am

Hi- I just want to say thanks to all of you who have expressed an interest or taken part in this project. I have realised that the Ad says that the project is running until April. However, I am hoping to get a few more people to participate and will be continuing to recruit through May. If you are interested in participating- please do continue to get in touch!

Best wishes,

Claire.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2008, 3:26 pm

What is your criteria for 'high functioning' autism (as opposed to just, autism, or any other thing)?

claire7
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2008, 7:15 am

Hi Anbuend,

Thanks for your question. I don't use criteria as such. I simply use the term because many people seem to have it used in their diagnosis to describe the fact that they don't have a global learning disability.

Any woman with a diagnosis of an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (including autism) who doesn't have a global learning disability is able to take part in this project.

Best wishes,

Claire

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2008, 12:12 pm

Claire, I've updated your thread on my forum (Gestalt) indicating you're still looking for participants.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

claire7
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 May 2008, 2:06 pm

Thanks Sophist!!