Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 3:10 am

black and red

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

14 Jan 2008, 3:13 am

I wear a lot of black. It's basic and suitable for a lot of situations ranging from job interviews to a casual day with family.
Also, I am paranoid about having see-through clothing...so thats probably my main reason for wearing a lot of black.

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 3:15 am

I only wear Blue cloths mostly, black, undershirts white,socks white, just about every thing I have is blue. I like greens also

Last edited by Soon on 14 Jan 2008, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

merr
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 3:29 am

I tend to wear darker colors. I tried to wear brighter ones in the summer this year, but it made me cringe a little. If I'm wearing something bright it's usually with something dark over it.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 4:27 am

Like my interest, it changes with time; I don't really mind what color my shorts are other than a natural/bland color (OD, gray, tan and whatnot), but my shirts must be the same solid color. Usually black, gray or white.

No patterns or anything.

chocolate_kitties
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Jan 2008, 10:29 am

Red, red, red! :heart:

I'll never wear anything that's brown.

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 10:52 am

I like bright colors. I tend to stare at bright clothes when people wear them. Anyone else's eyes drawn to bright colors?

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 10:59 am

My closet looks likes superman's closet. When you open it it has several of the same color, and styles of shirts. Mostly, black, and white, with occasional red, or gray. The funny thing is, is that I didn't notice that I only have about 2 styles of shirts, and they look exactly the same until my husband pointed it out to me. I wonder if people think that I wear the same 2 outfits all the time?

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 11:06 am

I have an aversion to wearing the color blue...it is not that I don't like blue, I just can't wear it...unless it is a really dark...almost black...navy.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 11:46 am

For me it doesn't matter but many of my clothes are red and the blue ones seem to occupy the second place. Those of my clothes I wear in summer (skirts, blouses with no sleeves) are often pink.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 11:47 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
I have an aversion to wearing the color blue...

I've an aversion to green and grey clothes. They look so boring and sad :?

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 12:31 pm

My main clothing colors r black, navy, beige, brown n green but i tend 2 mix n match really.

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 12:32 pm

I used to largely wear blues, blacks, and grays. Then I went into mostly greens, browns, and reds.
Now I wear them all, some days I wear blues/blacks/grays, others I wear greens/browns/reds.

I prefer blues, and almost always have.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 12:41 pm

I tend to stick to darker & or neutral colours. I love camouflage, I always have. I was so happy when they started making girls clothes in camo!!

Yesterday I bought my first pair of running pants in red of all things. They were on sale. I bought a dark purple pair a couple days ago & liked the feel so much I had gone back for a second, thats when I splurged on the red too. Not sure I will wear those out of the house though. I might take them back..

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2008, 1:07 pm

The only colours I will wear are black, white, grey or blue.

cowlypso
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2008, 1:34 pm

I wear very boring colors. I don't like bright colors at all. I have at times gone shopping with my mom, and she will persuade me to buy something, and then I take it back later because I realize that I'll never wear it just because of the color. I mostly wear browns and blacks and other muted colors. No pastels, no bright colors...

My closet is pretty funny, too. All of my short sleeve shirts are the same brand, same style (well, some of them are round neck and some are vee neck, but that's the only difference). So they are all lined up facing the same direction, with some repeats in the colors. Then there are my long sleeve shirts, most of which are the same brand, same style. Out of those, I have several that are the same color (2 brown, 2 light red, 2 cream, 2 gray, 1 navy, 1 black).