Is it hot in here, or am I just weird?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 5:56 am

I like it warmer than the average person. I'm always cold, and it sucks because my office building is constantly freezing year-round.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 7:09 am

So nobody else has the problem where they can't tell if they're too hot except by the fact that they have symptoms of overheating? It doesn't always happen to me but it does every so often.

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2005, 8:29 am

When I was younger I could not tell if I was to hot or cold but now most of the time I know when I am to hot. I still some times freeze my self till one of my friends yell’s at me about what I am wearing and makes me put on a jumper

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 9:49 am

With the cold, if I'm indoors, at least I can put on a sweater or cover myself with a blanket. Shoot, in the office I work in, they say that it'll get so cold in the winter that we will be at our desks wearing hats and gloves. But the heat, I hate because there's nothing you can do short of going naked. Plus it gets really humid where I live so that makes the heat a million times worse.

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 11:57 am

I like it cold, around 50-60 degrees in shirt-sleves. Any more than that and I start to sweat. And I hate to sweat. My father always likes to tell people about my camping days in boy scouts where I would be one of the only two standing around in t-shirts while everyone else was shivering in their coverall suits. . . . .I'm basically almost a polar bear.

I don't tolerate warm weather very well.

baby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2005, 1:15 pm

i like it cold and i love snow, theres just something about going out bundled up into a crisp cruchy frost type day

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 1:44 pm

I'm also a bit undersensitive to coldness, and undersensitive to heat. The weird thing with me is that I'd rather be slightly cold than slightly hot, yet I'd rather be very hot than very cold.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 6:59 pm

I take hot showers. My cousins told me the fire alarm went off and I think it was joke.

Last edited by ilikedragons on 13 Oct 2005, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pernicious_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Oct 2005, 12:36 am

Tim_p wrote:
You're not a very good penguin then, are you?

I'm pernicious. It is only proper I frolic in the baking sun.