Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Dec 2008, 5:42 am

Yes, I always make things stand in order. When there's a box with stripes on it, I make sure the cover stripes are on the same place as the box stripes, so they are uninterrupted stripes. I do this with everything. When I have several objects, I make sure they ly in the right way, as much as possible parallel. I do thisso often, I don't even notice any more. There are too many examples to mention, so I won't.

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 12:35 pm

Oh yes. In my school bag, school books must be at the front and the comics at the back. Certain things must be in certain places in my bedroom, I have to do things in certain orders etc. I think it's because of both my Asperger's and my OCD.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 1:59 pm

They sound like compulsions or complex motor tics, although if you have autism or Asperger's, they are probably part of that.

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

hotaru
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

Oh yes, definitley!

If I have a bag of multi-colored candy (M&Ms, Skittles...), I always line them up two by two and eat one color at a time (all orange, then another...)

Also a fan of- The X Files, Sailor Moon and the Vancouver Canucks