They messed up my room. GET THE F#@$ OUT OF MY ROOM!

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ValMikeSmith
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 3:17 am

Maddkow said:

Quote:
Ah the whole room issue. I was always able to tell when my parents went into my room and searched for "illegal artifacts" that i was suspected of doing.

Oh, it was so ROFLMAO when my parents did that. My brother and I were so extra paranoid with overestimating some things as mischief in the minds of parents that we'd look guilty even if we did something that we were allowed to do but not when we were younger. And we didn't look or feel guilty or paranoid about some stuff we should have because they never told us not to do it.

So if we looked guilty for doing something silly like eating ice cream for lunch,
my mom would go into our rooms and find some objects that were unfamiliar to her that she thought was evidence we were getting high until we told her what they really were for. And of course if we found them in some place we weren't supposed to go like abandoned buildings then we would hide them, so she was more suspicious when she found them.

But, one day we stilled moonshine and mom came home from shopping earlier than expected and then she said hurry up with our experiment so she could make supper.
There are no hillbillies around here so I guess she never thought we would moonshine.