This isn't the first time, its as if I'm stuck in a loop....

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 8:05 pm

halfawake wrote:
The same thing happens when reading certain books. I read books 1 to 8 of the Wheel of Time series in a week (There weren't any more books at that time).

I have had the same experience, although I'm unsure what I'll do when the final installment arrives as I've read several of the earlier copies to pieces. I guess I'll have to re-buy new copies (again)....but I do not much like the new publishing format and strongly prefer the illustrated covers.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 4:26 am

Quote:
Padium wrote:
Well, to be honest, title for the thread is a quote from a song that I haven't stopped listening to for the past 2 days. It is such an amazing song that I can't be bothered to listen to anything else. How many other people out here get stuck in a loop, so to say? And what is it that puts you there? Do you find other people get really annoyed be your seemingly narrow mindedness when it comes to this "loop"?

And just to note, this song is called Deja Vu, from the game TWEWY. I managed to, after a ton of searching find it online. I turn it off as soon as my roommates come back from class, just because they don't seem to like people listening to the same thing so much. I also find that I will become like this with any song I like, and it somewhat rotates, and I could end up like another new song, or a different song I used to really like, at any point. But till then I'm just going to like this one, and enjoy my "loop".

now, this happens all the time. about a month ago my son and his dad went away for a weekend. i sat on youtube and watched gary wright's dreamweaver clip the WHOLE weekend. 2 days of it. i went into THE ZONE, my friends.....rather an intense place to be... i don;t think i showered on the saturday - which means i am really looped when that happens as i am a clean freak and have to scrub my skin daily. it was probably one of the best weekends i have had in years, (although my dleight in it was dimmed a bit by the inevitable question from the boys whn they got home, which was >>>"what did you do all weekend?

i might add gary wright is not my usual taste, but i thoroughly enjoyed his seventies outfit and the girl with the cowbell who was totally gorgeous.

such pithy questions lead to pithy answers.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 8:23 am

YES I do this ALL THE TIME, and not only with songs, with EVERYTHING. It drives my parents up the wall. I used to get described as a record player stuck on repeat.