Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 1:41 pm

I do a lot of fidgety stuff like that with my hands, lets, feet etc.

I also have what I think counts as tics in my neck and shoulders.

15 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

My husband told me I still do this. I did it all the time when I was little.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 11:30 pm

I always do the hand-wringing thing when I talk to someone, except for the times when there is something for me to fidget with. My parents always comment me on it. I also tend to do it often when standing in a place where other people are present, because there's nowhere else to put my hands. I even do it sometimes when walking with both of my hands being free.

On the other hand, I do not have any motor disorders. I can write extremely neatly if needed. My writing was actually selected as the best of the entire class in primary grades. As a child, I've perfected my cursive writing with lots of effort and patience. I've also had to do the Lateinische Ausgangschrift, only the Russian version of it since I've completed up to grade 5 in Russia.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 12:26 am

I always thought hand wringing was twisting your hand around a funny way, I don't do that. But looking at the actual definition of hang wringing and the pictures... yeah, I do that a lot.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020