Mind Games - The way to know who you're dealing with.

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 4:47 pm

Mw99 wrote:
People who truly have an IQ of 190 are 1 in a billion. Schizophrenics, ignorants and liars (even pathological ones) are A LOT more common. I am inclined to think you don't have an IQ of 190.

Well, an unusual degree of fantasism and pathological lying has been documented as being quite prominent among some individuals with AS.

Anyway, this is all terribly boresome. We need a sub forum for drama llama shenanigans, because this sure as hell can't be categorized as 'General Autism Discussion'.

Tantybi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 4:49 pm

Mw99 wrote:
Whimsi-Cal wrote:
Mw99 wrote:
Whimsi-Cal wrote:
Not that I think that IQ is the entirety of intelligence, and its not, but yes I have an IQ of over 190. Its rare and most people think I am lying about it.

Or perhaps you are a schizophrenic and honestly believe you have an IQ of 190, when in fact you don't.

Cause we all know that the perceived "bad guy" is always ugly, crazy, and stupid. People naturally do not like inconsistencies and whenever possible people group everything together into schematics. You've already formed a flash judgment about me and when something didn't fit, like me flipping the whole situation upside down, you immediately attempt to rectify the situation by claiming that I am crazy and telling lies. It doesn't fit in your schematic for me so the self-fulfilling prophesy must be pushed in another way.

People who truly have an IQ of 190 are 1 in a billion. Schizophrenics, ignorants and liars (even pathological ones) are A LOT more common. I am inclined to think you don't have an IQ of 190.

Quote:
Obviously they use similar questions with a different answer. It would be redundant if the questions were the same every single time. Its like the SAT or ACT. The questions aren't the same every time.

If the questions were so similar you actually practiced before you took the last exam, you defeated the purpose of the exam. Besides, online IQ tests don't have scientific validity.

I'm not trying to totally get in the middle here of whether or not this guy has an IQ of 190. Anyway, I do want to thank you for pointing that out. Some online IQ tests do have scientific validity. I scored higher on the ones that were as close to a standardized test or ones done by people with PhD's than the ones you see on myspace. So maybe my score isn't quite a 20 point drop as much as I just took a test that has no scientific validity. When I can get a good half hour or so of my time to devote to taking one with more validity, I will do so just to see. I just can't always get uninterrupted time (as the ones I remember taking timed you on it as well) with my kids and all. There's no way I could do it during office hours at a psychologist's office with the kids. Not unless I paid for a baby sitter, then it would hardly seem worth it.

14 Mar 2009, 4:51 pm

I read somewhere online the smartest person in the world has an IQ of 175 if I remember correctly so anyone who claims to have a IQ above that range, I find real hard to believe.

Online tests are so inaccurate you can keep taking them until you get the answers right until your score gets high. Even I don't know my own IQ. The last time my IQ was tested at the hospital where I was being tested for AS, I scored in the 120's. But before that, I scored in the average range in school and in the below average range and mental retardation range when I was under 10.

You're probably going to hate me for posting this.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 4:52 pm

Whimsi-Cal - I actually think i "outed" your strategy before you started this "strategy" thread. As did others.

you have wonderful perseverative tendencies. what a shame they are not harnessed for the greater good.

ps. i have an IQ of 191. :lmao:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:00 pm

Mind Games....huh...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc_j3QqKiE[/youtube]

Love is the answere.. :wink:

millie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:04 pm

I LOVE your posts, MisConstrue.. :)

i am pissing myself laughing because the guy in the clip is not JOHN - another ALIAS - kind of apt given the threads of the past coupel of days!

:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
i have to go to the toilet before i wet my pants.

Last edited by millie on 14 Mar 2009, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:06 pm

Great song! 8)

millie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:11 pm

IT IS NOT JOHN.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and we love the song

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:24 pm

He does a really good impression of John I think.

Imagine with John Lennon and Freddie Mercury... :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_GRuxXO_M[/youtube]

millie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:34 pm

YOU are a HOOT. it took me nearly the whole of Mnd Games - well - just over 3 mintues actually - to realise it wasn't John. I couldn't stop laughing about my facial recognition skills or lack thereof and your humour.

you are a f*****g hoot.
f*****g brilliant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: