Aspie males offensively generalizing about women!! !

Page 11 of 14 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 8:56 pm

goomba wrote:
Alicorn wrote:
Ticker wrote:
Alicorn you are being influenced too much by media.
I don't have a TV.
Really? You seem pretty hip, what with all the references to media and how they relate to this "dangerous religious cult". Deperate Housewives, Sex in the City? You don't watch? Can you accurately say that these shows are "woman's view of how relationships should be" if you don't have a TV to watch these programs? How can you make a judgement? Did you download the TV programs off the internets?

By the way, do you understand why these sort of comment could be insulting? Not every woman watches these shows or uses them as a sort of checkpoint for how relationships should operate. Even the concept of using a fictional television show to "measure up" against my relationships.

Anyway, I'm off to the annual cult meeting. We're totally dangerous, and stuff. There's going to be beer, male strippers, pizza. Oh, and don't forget the male oppression. I can't wait!

Yeah, what I find funny about shows like "desperate housewives" is theyr not very desperate, theyr just very sexually active women who go stir crazy if they go a half an hour without getting any. Point being, if your female, your in demand, your gender controls sex, or "love", either way you hold the cards, all of them, not just some of them. it shouldn't be insulting, it's fact, plain and simple. And lotsa females who aren't psychotic feminists will say the same thing, that women succeed in forming relationships alot easier than a man does due to courting rituals.
I'm guessing your white too huh? So just because you happen to be white I guess it's acceptible for whites to run native americans off their land, enslave blacks, and destroy japanese in halucausts? I mean because lets face it, YOUR tribe is immune to ANY criticism because YOU belong in it, and the world revolves around YOU and YOUR dominance issues, correct? :roll:
Basically I'm calling YOU a sexist for blatantly throwing out obvious evidence that, rather you choose to admit it or not, you KNOW is true, because you ***WANT*** females to be the angelic perfect gender who can never be criticised. I wouldn't be surprised if you went around bashing men on the woman's forum either.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 9:22 pm

Malentha wrote:
"Everyone wants to be the victim and whine about why their sex has it so bad and the other sex is living life in a bed of roses"

Why would I want to be the victim? I'm certainly wise enough not to want to be a victim, not to mention mature enough not to fake it. I never once said it was easy for you, I said it's hardER for men, this is true. The fact that you can get a guy says it all.

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 10:10 pm

snake321 wrote:
goomba wrote:
Alicorn wrote:
Ticker wrote:
Alicorn you are being influenced too much by media.
I don't have a TV.
Really? You seem pretty hip, what with all the references to media and how they relate to this "dangerous religious cult". Deperate Housewives, Sex in the City? You don't watch? Can you accurately say that these shows are "woman's view of how relationships should be" if you don't have a TV to watch these programs? How can you make a judgement? Did you download the TV programs off the internets?

By the way, do you understand why these sort of comment could be insulting? Not every woman watches these shows or uses them as a sort of checkpoint for how relationships should operate. Even the concept of using a fictional television show to "measure up" against my relationships.

Anyway, I'm off to the annual cult meeting. We're totally dangerous, and stuff. There's going to be beer, male strippers, pizza. Oh, and don't forget the male oppression. I can't wait!
Yeah, what I find funny about shows like "desperate housewives" is theyr not very desperate, theyr just very sexually active women who go stir crazy if they go a half an hour without getting any. Point being, if your female, your in demand, your gender controls sex, or "love", either way you hold the cards, all of them, not just some of them. it shouldn't be insulting, it's fact, plain and simple. And lotsa females who aren't psychotic feminists will say the same thing, that women succeed in forming relationships alot easier than a man does due to courting rituals.
I'm guessing your white too huh? So just because you happen to be white I guess it's acceptible for whites to run native americans off their land, enslave blacks, and destroy japanese in halucausts? I mean because lets face it, YOUR tribe is immune to ANY criticism because YOU belong in it, and the world revolves around YOU and YOUR dominance issues, correct? :roll:
Basically I'm calling YOU a sexist for blatantly throwing out obvious evidence that, rather you choose to admit it or not, you KNOW is true, because you ***WANT*** females to be the angelic perfect gender who can never be criticised. I wouldn't be surprised if you went around bashing men on the woman's forum either.

Your post is drivel. I have no idea why my race matters in this discussion. Or what the hell enslaving blacks and the "halucausts" and all have to do with anything at all in this topic. Wow.

I do enjoy men, on the whole. I don't believe I bash men. But again, that has little to do with my post. You'd be surprised if I didn't go around bashing men on the woman forum? Well, prepare to be surprised and amazed, because I don't do such things.

I do not get my ideas on how relationships should work from drama TV shows. Television drama shows are delivered in a format that can offer little reflection of reality. It's all fake; everyone is primped in an unnatural way, and everyone is acting. In fictional relationships. In fictional situations. From the writer's pen to the small screen, these shows are primarily for entertainment purposes, not educational. To say that women get their ideas on relationships from inane television shows they may or may not watch is... well, it's inane.

I don't live my life trying to be perfect, because it just isn't going to work. But you've made all these assumptions about who I am and how I feel.

/goomba does not base her reality on television dramas

Each person has their own set of difficulties they need to overcome. Let's stop saying, "women this, men that" because not everyone is going to fit the mold you cast. We're individuals. I'm sorry if you cannot make reality work in your favour, and claim to have difficult experiences attracting the opposite gender. I have such difficulties from time to time.

Last edited by goomba on 27 Jan 2007, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 10:41 pm

But you CAN get a guy, that's all that needs to be said.

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 10:49 pm

snake321 wrote:
But you CAN get a guy, that's all that needs to be said.

I think you could get a guy too :oops:

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 10:57 pm

snake321 wrote:

Was this question to me? What does race have to do with this discussion? Since you asked I am Native American and Jew. By the way the Holocaust destroyed Jews and friends of the Jews not the Japanese. If you're going to throw around insults at least get your history straight.

Here's a question for you. How old are you?

Brent_P
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2007, 11:01 pm

Melantha wrote:
They seem unable to simply view a female human being as an individual first

Well, that's because they don't behave like individuals, but rather have this herd mentality. Very few of them can be bothered thinking for themselves (and they're all TAKEN). Generally, do they see males as individuals? No! They see as Male (i.e. in their "minds" violent, lazy sex maniacs, unless they can get something out of us) before they see us as Human Beings (if they ever do at all).

Last edited by Brent_P on 27 Jan 2007, 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 11:07 pm

It's amazing that the small handful of guys bashing women on here don't care that this was a post wanting to know how other females felt. But's just like in the Women's Forum women can't have discussions because a few men jump in and claim to be expert on everything female including menstruation.

Look we know which guys on here hate women. Don't worry you will never have to deal with any of us in person because you are so obnoxious and crass no female would come near you.

Since you hate women why don't you take it to the Men's forum and b***h about us all you like. And then go live in your own little world all alone. That's the real problem Snake and Logitech you are all alone, desperate for any attention and will resort to anything to get it. I think there are some trolls on here.

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 11:23 pm

Ticker wrote:
snake321 wrote:
Was this question to me? What does race have to do with this discussion? Since you asked I am Native American and Jew. By the way the Holocaust destroyed Jews and friends of the Jews not the Japanese. If you're going to throw around insults at least get your history straight.

Here's a question for you. How old are you?
It was directed at me. That is apparently snake321's take on how I feel. I have no idea what the race and holocaust blurb had to do with anything either, or what his comments on my supposed feelings and opinions were based on. He didn't bother to actually reply to my reply.
Brent_P wrote:
Melantha wrote:
They seem unable to simply view a female human being as an individual first
Well, that's because they don't behave like individuals, but rather have this herd mentality. Very fre of them can be bothered thinking for themselves. Do they see males as indiviuals? No! They see as Male (i.e. in their "minds" violent, lazy sex maniacs, unless they can get something out of us) before they see us as Human Beings. So don't be surprised.
No. It's more like a hive mind. Our collective woman hive mind will conquer the Earth and assimilate the male gender, one by one. Be afraid! Be very afraid.
Ticker wrote:
That's the real problem Snake and Logitech you are all alone, desperate for any attention and will resort to anything to get it. I think there are some trolls on here.
Hmm, yeah. I think I'm going to respond to this sort of thing with humour in the future, or just not bother at all.

Brent_P
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2007, 11:35 pm

"Our collective woman hive mind will conquer the Earth and assimilate the male gender, one by one. Be afraid!"

Is that supposed to be funny? So it's OK to have an anti-male attitude, is it? Do two wrongs make a right? (Yes, I'm implying that hating all females is wrong in the first place.)

Just for the record, I've met women who are open-minded and think for themselves. It's wonderful to see that better sort of femininity; a great example for many others to follow, that's for sure! The thing is, nearly all of such women are taken, since there's a lot more demand for their type than supply.

Last edited by Brent_P on 27 Jan 2007, 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Veronica
Raven
Raven

27 Jan 2007, 11:36 pm

according to snake, I'm a evil feminist b***h who wants men to starve and suffer.

I would take anything that kid says with a grain of salt.

AutisticOne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jan 2007, 11:41 pm

I'm rather sexist myself. :twisted:

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 11:43 pm

Brent_P wrote:
"Our collective woman hive mind will conquer the Earth and assimilate the male gender, one by one. Be afraid!"

Is that supposed to be funny? So it's OK to have an anti-male attitude, is it? Do two wrongs make a right? (Yes, I'm implying that hating all females is wrong in the first place.)

Yes, it was supposed to be funny. I was poking fun at you.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 11:52 pm

Whatever, I'm through arguing with stupid biased people.... Wiggerbeater, your not much better either. Both you and the feminists are sexist peices of crap.

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 11:54 pm

snake321 wrote:
Whatever, I'm through arguing with stupid biased people.... Wiggerbeater, your not much better either. Both you and the feminists are sexist peices of crap.

Yes, it's time to pick up your toys and go home now 8)
I kid, I kid.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 11:57 pm

Veronica wrote:
according to snake, I'm a evil feminist b***h who wants men to starve and suffer.

I would take anything that kid says with a grain of salt.

Hmm... I was beginning to think he might be a kid. Maybe about 9 yrs old. Especially since he thinks the Holocaust was against the Japanese. The Japanese oppression in America was during World War II when they were forced into concentration camps, err except the govt likes to call it relocation centers now that they are rewriting that part of history.

Snake if you're going to start rehashing history please get the stories straight. Or get back to us once you've completed high school.

Meanwhile can we all either get back to the original topic instead of female/male bashing, dating, racism and the Holocaust. Or else drop it.