How Anti-Vaxxers Shame Autistic Kids.

Page 11 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 12:45 pm

Many vaccines, these days, consist of "killed" viruses, rather than "live" viruses.

The problem might be in the preservatives used to store vaccines, rather than the vaccines themselves.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 5:53 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Many vaccines, these days, consist of "killed" viruses, rather than "live" viruses.

The problem might be in the preservatives used to store vaccines, rather than the vaccines themselves.

A person will ingest more mercury from an average tuna sandwich than a vaccine...even more for sushi...are the anti-vaxxers also afraid of seafood? Why is there no campaign to stop eating fish?

Perhaps because the whole argument makes no sense to begin with?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 1:31 am

The more subtle attempts by people like jngyslate to 'legitimise' the anti vaxxers' stance are a greater problem than the more heavy handed approach by others who are anti vaxx.

Rainbow_Belle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2019, 6:38 am

Anti-vaxxers have the democratic right not to vaccinate their children. No one should be forced to vaccinate their children. Only under a Communist or totalitarian regime a Government can use force to make people vaccinate their children. I am not for or against vaccination. I believe people have the freedom to choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 7:42 am

^ You're right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 7:43 am

Rainbow_Belle wrote:
Anti-vaxxers have the democratic right not to vaccinate their children. No one should be forced to vaccinate their children. Only under a Communist or totalitarian regime a Government can use force to make people vaccinate their children. I am not for or against vaccination. I believe people have the freedom to choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate.

Then I suppose its a good thing you live on an island away from the rest of the world...that way your poor choices can't harm everyone else.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 7:46 am

If children are not vaccinated, we will go back to the halcyon days of diphtheria and scarlet fever.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 7:55 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If children are not vaccinated, we will go back to the halcyon days of diphtheria and scarlet fever.

Well sure a lot of kids will get sick and die, but hey at least they won't have autism.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 8:04 am

EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Well sure a lot of kids will get sick and die, but hey at least they won't have autism.
Another application of the Final Solution -- curing autism.

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Nydcat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Aug 2019, 8:55 am

Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

:roll:

There is also a correlation between childbirth and autism. We should do something about childbirth.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 9:06 am

Nydcat wrote:
Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
There is also a correlation between childbirth and autism. We should do something about childbirth.
Most childbirths originate with sex, so maybe impose mandatory sex-control ... ?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 9:37 am

I think it's extremely sad that I am picking up that some people actually are advocating that death from an infectious disease is preferable to autism.

Up until the last century child mortality was very common. Even today in countries where vaccines are unavailable, such as Yemen, child mortality is endemic from infectious diseases.

If a child has a simple procedure like a Tonsilectomy there is a risk of mortality from anaesthesia. There are risks but the outcome in the absence of many treatments is worse. Would you refuse an Appendectomy because of the risk percentage of general anaesthetic? You would just die.

I have an idea! Let's undiscover Penicillin and let fate determine if a Strep throat kills you or not.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 10:02 am

Teach51 wrote:
I think it's extremely sad that I am picking up that some people actually are advocating that death from an infectious disease is preferable to autism.

I'm not sure anyone is advocating that here - yet

unless you mean Ezzie :twisted:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 10:16 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

He was being sarcastic, no?? :P

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 10:20 am

Teach51 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

It's hard to tell with Ezzie he has some extreme views :lol: - ofc he was being sarcastic.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 11:09 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

It's hard to tell with Ezzie he has some extreme views :lol: - ofc he was being sarcastic.

I like Ezra :D