Aspie males offensively generalizing about women!! !

Page 12 of 14 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Veronica
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2007, 12:15 am

*JOKE POST*

I think what we all need to do is take Justin Timberlake's advice and bring sexy back.
:twisted:

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2007, 12:17 am

i second that :wink:

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:39 am

Ticker wrote:
Veronica wrote:
according to snake, I'm a evil feminist b***h who wants men to starve and suffer.

I would take anything that kid says with a grain of salt.

Hmm... I was beginning to think he might be a kid. Maybe about 9 yrs old. Especially since he thinks the Holocaust was against the Japanese. The Japanese oppression in America was during World War II when they were forced into concentration camps, err except the govt likes to call it relocation centers now that they are rewriting that part of history.

Snake if you're going to start rehashing history please get the stories straight. Or get back to us once you've completed high school.

Meanwhile can we all either get back to the original topic instead of female/male bashing, dating, racism and the Holocaust. Or else drop it.

Before remarking about the "lack" of knowledge about history in regards to the Japanese and a holocaust - remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Even though Japan and America were at war the necessity of such actions is certainly debateable.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 2:43 am

There were Japanese death camps in the USA dumbass. And for your info I'm 27, but the whole japanese thing and all, it was what you call an analogy, I know your small little feminist brain can't comprehend those kind of big words.
Let me break it down so your simple brain can understand. I was making a statement about your tribalist behavior, pointing out that you get offended at ANY criticism against females reguardless of it the statement is true or not, just because your female you think females are immune to any criticism. There is a such thing as constructive criticism you know, oh s**t I used too big a word again didn't I?

NJwlss
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jan 2007, 3:14 am

Veronica wrote:
according to snake, I'm a evil feminist b***h who wants men to starve and suffer.

I would take anything that kid says with a grain of salt.

anyone else notice the phallic symbolism of his wp name? bet that wasn't an accident.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:40 pm

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:41 pm

oo er missus!!

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2007, 12:56 pm

snake321 wrote:
But you CAN get a guy, that's all that needs to be said.

Since you don't know me and have no idea of the hell I have been through to finally find the man who is now my husband, I will forgive you for this inane statement.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:19 pm

See, but you have a husband, as do most of the females on here, either have a husband or a boyfriend. Not so with most of the guys, I can think of maybe 1 guy who is married on here.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:35 pm

snake321 wrote:
See, but you have a husband, as do most of the females on here, either have a husband or a boyfriend. Not so with most of the guys, I can think of maybe 1 guy who is married on here.

There are actually quite a few guys on here who are in relationships. I have been in two relationships in the past, but I don't know if that counts.

You're also forgetting that WP is not the only online Aspie group out there. And there are countless Aspie support groups IRL.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:43 pm

Most women can get a guy any time they want.
Most men cannot get a woman any time they want.
It's a simple concept to grasp.

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2007, 1:57 pm

Kosmonaut wrote:
Most women can get a guy any time they want.
Most men cannot get a woman any time they want.
It's a simple concept to grasp.

Yes, but "get" is a vague term and you're completely overlooking the goal. If a woman's goal is to have sex with a guy then get treated like sh*t and dumped, then yes, she can achieve that goal pretty much whenever she wants. Whoop-de-doo, we're so lucky. However, if her goal is to meet a nice guy who will stay around, be her friend and lover and treat her with affection and respect, then NO she cannot achieve that anytime she wants. In fact it can seem damn near impossible most of the time, and we have to get hurt over and over and over and over again in the vain hope that someday we will find someone decent who isn't just trying to use us and throw us away like used toilet paper.
Think about what you're saying. You have no idea what most women go through to find what they're looking for. Don't make yourself sound like an ass.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 2:08 pm

Don't talk to me about sounding like an ass.
You know what: i would love to be treated like s**t and dumped.
I don't get that opportunity. Do you know what that feels like?
Of course not.

BTW: When i say 'get', i mean in any sense you would like to define it.
eg. get laid, get a date, get a long-term partner, get married.
There is no vagueness.

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2007, 2:16 pm

Kosmonaut wrote:
Don't talk to me about sounding like an ass.
You know what: i would love to be treated like s**t and dumped.

Now, come on! How can you tell me not to talk to you about sounding like an ass when you say something like this?????? I, and anyone else it has ever happened to, can tell you unequivocally that you would NOT "love" being treated like sh*t and dumped. You might love the sex before that happened, but to state that you would love being used and stomped all over is ludicrous, unless you are some kind of emotional masochist.
BOTH of these things suck: being used and dumped, AND not being able to find a lover. THEY BOTH SUCK. It's not a friggin' contest. Both have the same end result: you are not with anyone and you feel like crap. That's it.

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2007, 2:31 pm

snake321 wrote:

Generally speaking, women with AS have different traits and different needs than men with AS. We live in a society that makes certain allowances for women who stay at home and keep house for their husbands. Aspie girls who would otherwise not function highly in the world alone learn this lesson very early, and realize that finding a husband may be our only way of living a semi-normal life. If we're lucky, then we will find the right man and end up more-or-less-happily married, which allows us to live in a way that actually uses our AS traits to advantage. For me, my marriage is much more than just a matter of love (although it is that, too). It is a matter of survival. It is necessary to me to stay safe and relatively sane. Without my husband I would be much lower-functioning and maybe not even alive right now. My point is, yes, it's partly cultural, but also when something is a matter of your instinct for self-preservation, there is no question of making it happen. You just have to.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 2:32 pm

You are correct, it is not a contest.
Deny it or not, it is the way the world is.
The point is, women get many more opportunities to sort the wheat out from the chaff.
I have been treated like s**t and dumped previously, it is not a unique phenomena.
It's a process of life, which 'normal' people deal with regularly.
You can cry about it all you want, and you can call me an ass.
But can you have any comprehension of what it is like to be Male with AS?