Do You Find Autism/Asperges Effects You Physically? (Poll).

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Does Autism Effect You Physically?
Yes 88%  88%  [ 28 ]
No 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 32

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 7:18 am

Jakki wrote:
Fear is the little mind killer........? Exchange stress for word fear in this context. Someone wrote of being clumsy .. YES . and goes straight up from there . Many physical ailments can be exxagerated by stress.. Gawd dont i know it , 8O

Jeez this was the short list .upon thinking this through ,and seeing other post about double jointed parts , only a thumb . Loolz enough to escape handcuffs .lolz . But what about the unrecognized symptoms...... my sister and i , did not float in water .not even neutral bouyancy . Saved my sister from passivily drowning on at about 9 yrs old .At neighbors pool. Was born hfa ,sister born non verbal , she walked into the shallow end but over her head, parents had taught me to swim. Finding i could not do deadmans float . Had learned to be active underwater .swim upwards . Sister did not get this , mom did not watch sister , i knew she was n-t a underwater swimmer . Or swam at all. She was just standing there underwater . Bubbling . Waited waited, mom did not react , was not watching . So, i went and pulled her up , she coughed up water . Gasping . Mom saw this and took her outta the pool. But she did not drown.
2 older brothers in same pool did not notice either..serious symptoms skin sensativity .. fabrics , allergies ..etc etc.

where ever you go ,there you are

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 11:21 am

The co-morbids give physical effects. Not necessarily noticing emotion in a timely fashion can lead to me feeling the physical effects of anxiety (tense muscles, sick/worried feelings etc)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 1:16 pm

rowan_nichol wrote:
The co-morbids give physical effects. Not necessarily noticing emotion in a timely fashion can lead to me feeling the physical effects of anxiety (tense muscles, sick/worried feelings etc)

Yes am agreeing about this , but only just learning some of those more subtle effects ..far too many years too late

where ever you go ,there you are