Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2007, 5:35 pm

My head isn't cohesive enough to be a planet. It's more like a badly constructed ytmnd.

There is a tiled picture of Nny in the background with a looping sound file of Rainier Wolfcastle saying “Maybe you all are homosexuals.” And the words SPAY CATS NOW in grey jumping lettering.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2007, 7:58 pm

It would have a similarity to Mars.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

31 Dec 2007, 10:55 pm

if my head was a planet it would be neptune

rossc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jan 2008, 7:11 am

TLPG wrote:
sepia wrote:
Marvin the paranoid android wrote:
I have a brain the size of a planet...
:))

Marvin what does 42 mean to you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, on my planet I'd have prisons for the intolerant complete with behavioural adjustment technology (well, certain fools are promoting electric shocks for us - I say tit for tat!).

Time travel (without the ability to change anything) is possible and plenty of food grows. Tempreture would be mild (about 20 degrees centigrade) and I would have andriods playing Australian Rules and providing pro wrestling entertainment.

People can come by, but they can't smoke or consume alcohol. No drugs.

I would trash your planet and be part of the yobbo community. I would spread the new age religion Yob to the rich and influential.
:lol:

AspieDave
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 7:55 pm

What part would my Aspie brain be??? A good ol' fashioned New Orleans bawdy house complete with honky tonk piano player.... or a Parisian "house of joy". I'm torn....

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 8:00 pm

[img]c:\display_1226589.jpg[/img]
testing

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 8:19 pm

The everglades. With the snap of a gator for those who don't know the terrain. Mossy, daunting, beautifully natural, and rarely tresspassed upon. As well as a place for poaching, the hideout of criminals, conspirators, and people who don't want to be found; perhaps a monster or mythical creature or two.

Bigfoot knows he stays out of my woods-I stay out of his :wink:

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 8:20 pm

pakled wrote:
[img]c:\display_1226589.jpg[/img]
testing

for some reason image posting only works from an internet storage site and not from my computer.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."