Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2008, 9:06 am

I semi isolated myself for about a year and a half. The only time I would leave was when having to take my family members to work. I would rush to get back home.

People thought I had gone insane, had turned my back on everyone. My response to them was "I don't care about unimportant things anymore." I did begin talking to myself, A LOT! I would find myself in constant dialogue with myself. I would even "see/feel" things moving about the wall. When I turned, I'd see nothing and just laugh "Ha, your mind is playing tricks on you again. Or am I?"

But thats normal, right?

:mrgreen:

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2008, 11:25 am

oscuria wrote:
I semi isolated myself for about a year and a half. The only time I would leave was when having to take my family members to work. I would rush to get back home.

People thought I had gone insane, had turned my back on everyone. My response to them was "I don't care about unimportant things anymore." I did begin talking to myself, A LOT! I would find myself in constant dialogue with myself. I would even "see/feel" things moving about the wall. When I turned, I'd see nothing and just laugh "Ha, your mind is playing tricks on you again. Or am I?"

But thats normal, right?

Yeah, that's some of the weird stuff that I was talking about. And then you start hearing footsteps and hearing squeaks that didn't mean anything usually, but in that moment, did.

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2008, 12:10 pm

I become very creative. I think that I'll try staying home, instead of playing $.25 Bingo, today. I could easily add 8 more pieces of computer art to my portfolio. :)

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2008, 11:50 pm

lastcrazyhorn wrote:
oscuria wrote:

But thats normal, right?

Yeah, that's some of the weird stuff that I was talking about. And then you start hearing footsteps and hearing squeaks that didn't mean anything usually, but in that moment, did.

Yes, it was quite amusing to me.

"What's that noise? What am I hearing? Is someone whispering?"

It didn't help that I was cooped up in a garage where the noises are more pronounced. I'm thinking it must have been that my senses were just susceptible to noises/movements that I otherwise wouldn't have cared about.

The imagining things on the wall was partly to blame that at one point, my habitat came under an attack of ants. The ants bring in spiders which I consider my mortal enemies.

The whispers I'm not too sure about. It was never clear for me to discern. The voice I heard wasn't anything bad, the voice inside everyone--although it would tell me what I should do, but never anything bad. It was a very "morally-based" voice, lol.

:twisted:

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2008, 12:10 am

Seriously I'm the only Aspie who likes people (though my social skills suck)? I feel so alone...

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2008, 12:32 am

ebec11 wrote:
Seriously I'm the only Aspie who likes people (though my social skills suck)? I feel so alone...

No offense, but if you would've read the previous two posts, you would have seen two others just like you.

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

herakh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2008, 12:03 pm

i remember when i was in college, the water pump broke down. since there is no water supply, the college ask everyone to return home until the water pump is fixed. the thing it was like two weeks before the final exams, so i stayed back, and had to contempt with the little amount of water supply,

anyway, most people on my floor went home, so, i had to endure the entire weekend alone. sure there are some people, but i was never close to them. let me tell you, it was horrible. i mean, no one to talk to for 2 days! i have to sleep alone, eat alone, and study alone. i felt like that guy in the movie where he is talking to a ball... i know it is kinda short i mean two days but still it somehow manage to get to you

when my room mate finally came back, i literally jump up and down because i finally have someone to talk to